Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say, that I love this forum. They say Harley people are the nicest people. They are right, But the V-Rod people are the nicest. For example, sicvrod is selling me his SEslip ons for $250. Great deal I think. Great people here with a wealth of info, and you can find great deals among "Brothers" and "Sisters". Thanks everyone for all of the help and guidence on this forum. and most of all thanks Max for starting this place! :kaz:

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
This site is THE BEST! Now someone needs to sell me some SE 16 guage pipes for a good deal! :broke: :deal:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
jforbush said:
I just wanted to say, that I love this forum. They say Harley people are the nicest people. They are right, But the V-Rod people are the nicest. For example, sicvrod is selling me his SEslip ons for $250. Great deal I think. Great people here with a wealth of info, and you can find great deals among "Brothers" and "Sisters". Thanks everyone for all of the help and guidence on this forum. and most of all thanks Max for starting this place! :kaz:
So whadda ya want? Kissing up to us won't work. :thumb:

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not trying to kiss up. Just excited, about getting a great deal on se slip on's. I have learned so much here too. Just showing a little appreciation I guess...

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Justin,
Thanks a million. This little community we have here, as dysfunctional as it is, is pretty cool and I am glad to call it home too!
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts