Woof!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
its alright.. nothing i would go out and buy

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
WOW do a search on this subject. And once again this bike is some what fugly! Sad part is MoCo will sell a shit ton.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I think it's not bad looking. Put a Revo motor in it and I MIGHT buy it, but with the POS aircooled motor it will never make its way into my garage.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't understand all the hatin' on the new models. I like em' for what they are...new. I wouldn't :barf: on any H-D, ever. I'm very open-minded...one reason I own a V-Rod. Some of you sound like the airheads dissin' the V-Rod.
Flame away!

Mike

·
Registered
92 Posts
HighTechHarley said:
I don't understand all the hatin' on the new models. I like em' for what they are...new. I wouldn't :barf: on any H-D, ever. I'm very open-minded...one reason I own a V-Rod. Some of you sound like the airheads dissin' the V-Rod.
Flame away!

Mike
:them:

I've never met a Harley I didn't like or love on some level. This constant crappin' on air heads, dealers, and the "MOCO" dosen't make sense to me.
Be constructrive or buy a Victory. If they weren't selling all the crappy air heads there would be no vrod.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
If I had money to burn, I'd buy one.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I think it's pretty nice looking. Has some potential for becoming a sweet looking chopper.

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
HighTechHarley said:
Flame away!

Mike
Gotta good point......

It's not my cup a tea, but its not all that bad.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
It is a different story with me on these new bikes... I have always respected harleys but have never seen one that knocked my socks off unless it was a custom bike with ALOT of money in it. I have always liked the fatboys but the rear tire is tiny and I didnt like that. When the vrod came out I thought it was cool but not that cool until I saw that 240 rear tire!! :notworth:

My opinion immediately changed, and I began my research. I then found how many amazing vrods there were with very little work! At that point I went out and bought mine.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I like it a lot until I get to the area where the seat seperates from the rear fender. The gap looks awkward.

But, I need to see one in person before I knock on it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts