Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D 1900 miles :D

mid control is fun! Already have a list to work on this bike. Not sure if i like the color, but it is growing on me. I might have the tin set for swap... we will see. Should I go 300 rear or 260 is enough?

Attachments

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nice bike,:D (bad beer!):hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I like it. Looks good just like it is.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts

mid control is fun! Already have a list to work on this bike. Not sure if i like the color, but it is growing on me. I might have the tin set for swap... we will see. Should I go 300 rear or 260 is enough?
imho 260 is enought but that being said , i have a 260 and wish i had a 300 ,
cost is a big factor and handling is something to think about , i hear the 300 isnt terrible but not as good as what you have so it depends on what you want to do with the bike too . Bar hopper and you have lots of money then go 300

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imho 260 is enought but that being said , i have a 260 and wish i had a 300 ,
cost is a big factor and handling is something to think about , i hear the 300 isnt terrible but not as good as what you have so it depends on what you want to do with the bike too . Bar hopper and you have lots of money then go 300
I know what you mean, bro... I can put muscle rear wheel, powdercoat and 260 tire for 1K, or I can go hogpro 300 for 4700, plus fender+custom paint... does "go big or go home" applies here?

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
that's the one you were talking about... Nice !!!
Congrats !!!
You gotta tell us how much you got that so we can envy you more.

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that's the one you were talking about... Nice !!!
Congrats !!!
You gotta tell us how much you got that so we can envy you more.
yep that's the one!

BTW would you trade your 03 airbox with mine? Will pay for lunch LOL

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Sweet looking bike! Keep the color!

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts

nice bike félicitations, good choice i have road test this bike and love it very easy to maneuver

My brother in law got the exact same bike last year with 180 miles for 9600$ hope you got a deal to.

M.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
nice looking bike, but I would stick with the 250 or 260 rear. 300 makes turns and twisties a chore

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
I like that bike and the beer. I've never been a fan of Miller Lite but when I rarely buy beer, Miller High Life or Genuine Draft is on my list of favorites.

The two-tone blue Miller bike is also one of my favorite V-Rod colors. I say don't change anything (except the inevitable chrome add-ons). You are riding one of the truly limited edition models! I believe that its the rarest of all colors!

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Andy, 260 is enough in my opinion. I actually went back to a 240, if that says anything. I probably won't go back to the 260.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts