Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
New DXer
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode 200 miles yesterday with one of my best friends, he was on a 2009 Night Train. This bike sucks! I find myself riding alone for most of the ride and waiting the rest of the time. Then I get to work today and all I can think about is skipping out early to ride some more. When I'm at home I just want to ride. If I'm not riding, I'm lookingat V-Rods on the internet or reading about them on this damned forum. This damn bike consumes the mind and soul.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
I know of a good therapist who specializes in this particular area your dealing with. I'll be sure to get his # just as soon as I get back from my ride.. lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rode 200 miles yesterday with one of my best friends, he was on a 2009 Night Train. This bike sucks! I find myself riding alone for most of the ride and waiting the rest of the time. Then I get to work today and all I can think about is skipping out early to ride some more. When I'm at home I just want to ride. If I'm not riding, I'm lookingat V-Rods on the internet or reading about them on this damned forum. This damn bike consumes the mind and soul.
I hope I hate my VRSCDX that much...LOL And I agree, I am already a internet research junkie...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ha, i totally understand...

i was that way 5.5 years ago when i bought my v-rod and have been that way since.

however, as of late, some of my interest has been taken up by a wr450f i bought. not so much on how to set it up but on how to ride the thing. talk about a hole new world!

of course, blasting around on my girlfriends cbr has distracted me from the v-rod as well....pretty much, i consider it a two wheel addiction :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
I don't own my V Rod - it OWNS ME!

It scares me to think about all the spare time I'm gonna have on my hands when I finish mod-ing.

Might have to find a nice girl, settle down and get married (for the 4th time)...

NOT!

Rick

·
Registered
878 Posts
Me and Jaybird rode with abunch of airheads yesterday.... we learned about the waiting part. It was a snoozer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got mine out for the first time since before thanksgiving. Only got about 70 miles on it then came home and got stuck in the driveway.

Had to have the wife give me a push to get it back in the garage. Was so filthy after the ride, I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning it back up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Going to be 80/81 here Wed thru Tue of next week. I'm feeling a sick day on Friday.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Me and Jaybird rode with abunch of airheads yesterday.... we learned about the waiting part. It was a snoozer.
Yeah, when we went to pass traffic, I would sit back and let eveyone pass then I would twist the throttle for 4 seconds... Then it was back to 65... Good time though, especially the conversation at lunch!

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
I know of a good therapist who specializes in this particular area your dealing with. I'll be sure to get his # just as soon as I get back from my ride.. lol.
Does he own a V-Rod too?

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
I hate my "R" so much, I dug through snow to open garage door to start her up today!!
Damn, I did the same thing last weekend. Did feel a bit better, for about 2 minutes. I saw a guy out on a scooter today and was jealous.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Still a lot of snow/Ice/sand so I start her up till The Idle drops just to get my fix!Soon wind in face!:moped:

·
Jarhead
598 Posts
Had mine out for the first time this year. Sunny and 60. I had an "appointment" so I was gone all afternoon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts