Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my DX and another guy I met up with while I was out riding was on his A model. A guy on a 07 CVO Springer 110" pulls up at the light where were at and starts looking at us and reving his engine. We start doing the same. He pointed at the traffic light and we both knodded in agreement. When the light changed we both got owned! He smoked us! Are the 110's that bad ass? It was embarrasing to say the least.
 

·
Greg/Moderator
Joined
·
18,951 Posts
You need to have your RPM's up on the launch, those 110 make good torque. You should be able to beat him.........My buddy at work has one, I've been talking crap to him but no takers yet >>>:)
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
:laugh:

By a SE 110? Funny.
 

·
iTrader Technician
Joined
·
4,467 Posts
rjrivero said:
:laugh:

By a SE 110? Funny.
Break out the salt... :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,869 Posts
Depends on launch and distance - I think the 110s make about 105 ft-lbs torque at 3k... add cams and a few more tweaks - and you've got a machine that can be real quick out of the blocks...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Depends on launch and distance - I think the 110s make about 105 ft-lbs torque at 3k... add cams and a few more tweaks - and you've got a machine that can be real quick out of the blocks...
Which means he totally sucked off the line trying to race the fat guy!! :angeldev:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,869 Posts
Cheatin said:
Which means he totally sucked off the line trying to race the fat guy!! :angeldev:
I was trying to be nice about it... :D
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Cheatin said:
Which means he totally sucked off the line trying to race the fat guy!! :angeldev:
Which is what strikes me as funny. Sorry Skooter. I can't help myself sometimes :surrender:

My Girlfriend dusts 110's off the line.
 

·
Dilligaf
Joined
·
5,393 Posts
I got to play with a Busa last night, I stayed ahead till just going into 4th gear then it was over!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,869 Posts
Spaz said:
I got to play with a Busa last night, I stayed ahead till just going into 4th gear then it was over!!!!
Exactly how FAT was that rider?!?!?
 

·
Open up and say AHH!
Joined
·
343 Posts
SKOOTER58 said:
I was on my DX and another guy I met up with while I was out riding was on his A model. A guy on a 07 CVO Springer 110" pulls up at the light where were at and starts looking at us and reving his engine. We start doing the same. He pointed at the traffic light and we both knodded in agreement. When the light changed we both got owned! He smoked us! Are the 110's that bad ass? It was embarrasing to say the least.

No way that bike was stock....unless you are REALLY FAT and Colorblind.
 

·
Chuck
Joined
·
2,292 Posts
rjrivero said:
My Girlfriend dusts 110's off the line.
Now that's funny. You guys are ruthless. :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
rjrivero said:
Which is what strikes me as funny. Sorry Skooter. I can't help myself sometimes :surrender:

My Girlfriend dusts 110's off the line.
:spit: :rofl:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
chopin said:
No way that bike was stock....unless you are REALLY FAT and Colorblind.
He can't even use that excuse since all stoplights are red on the top and green at the bottom! :angeldev:
 

·
Dilligaf
Joined
·
5,393 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Exactly how FAT was that rider?!?!?
about 5" 11" and 190lbs
 

·
RICK
Joined
·
648 Posts
the 110's stock run just over 100 lb/ft tq and 85 rwhp. they are great red light and 1/8th mile bikes, but run out of ponies up top. If the guy is a good rider, he'll beat a stock v at a red light race almost every time. If it's a roll on or quarter mile, the 110 needs to be hopped up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I raced my buddy on his '07 Dyna SE 110 the day I got my NRS. He got me off the line but when I hit 3rd I evened the score until he let off cause his helmet flew off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,809 Posts
Good thing you didn't race for pink slips!!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top