Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Hooligan
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are sweet, and would look great on the end of HD's flame grips. They are made by Joker Machine, and also come in chrome.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
As always with new mods, B/T...
We will be waiting for some pics when you get them installed!

Mike:D

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
pretty slick looking!

they should get in touch with me so I could fit up some LED signals in the front side of them :D

·
Hooligan
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As always with new mods, B/T...
You should see the list. :helpme: :broke
Good thing they will look good with the stock grips. I don't have the $$$ to chrome the contols and get the HD flame stuff yet. Then there is the front wheel delema, chrome rear wheel, a 28 tooth pulley, and something done to the horn, and more chrome...

I also just ordered a new jacket, the Fastback (thicker and heavier then I expected, and a real nice fit; I tried it on at one dealer, and I am buying it from my dealer at 10% off), and some new Sidi boots are high on the list.

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
i seen some mirros with the stems that were shape like flames i dont know if it was in this gallery or not but if anybody knows where to get them maybe if im good my wife will get them for me for christmas thanks great forum kevin :thumb

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
vicinkev said:
i seen some mirros with the stems that were shape like flames i dont know if it was in this gallery or not but if anybody knows where to get them maybe if im good my wife will get them for me for christmas thanks great forum kevin :thumb
Ya gotta get a new avatar vicinkev. The guy who has the flame stem mirrors has already called that avatar.

He is THE Ketsugo! And that's his girlfriend!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
vicinkev said:
Hey, you stole my OLD avatar! I'm still using it on that other V-Rod forum. BTW, that's my girlfriend!!!! Not sure how she will feel about you using her pic that I took!

John

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
UM, that mirror. Uh, it is attached to the throttle. Ummm, Yeah.

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
hey sorry ill change but where did you find thoes mirrors kevin

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
hey thanks and again sorry i have tons of pics of v-rods on computer and i picked that one i know this one is safe he leaves white hair all over the house :) thanks again

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
vicinkev said:
hey thanks and again sorry i have tons of pics of v-rods on computer and i picked that one i know this one is safe he leaves white hair all over the house :) thanks again
Hey that's MY dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Similar in design to the mirrors Jeannie and I had on our Buells.

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Ok...they look good but how well do the actually work! I know im asking alot.......but id like to see what is behind me too!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts