Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one got knocked over and they are waiting for replacement mirror,lever,radiator shroud. and they want $23k out the door. they said it has the security alarm.

the other is $24k out the door.

good or bad price?

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
locked488 said:
one got knocked over and they are waiting for replacement mirror,lever,radiator shroud. and they want $23k out the door. they said it has the security alarm.

good or bad price?
BAD BAD BAD>>> Should be around $20,000 ?

·
Registered
519 Posts
locked488 said:

good or bad price?
The dealer down the street from me has 2 in stock. $23K. :spank:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I went to L.A. and looked at the one that got knocked over. They are replacing the right side mirror, the throttle and the radiator shroud on the right side because of a very small scratch on the lower portion of it. There is a small scratch on the tip of the upper exhaust. The said they would knock off 2k making it 21k out the door. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
264 Posts
locked488 said:
well I went to L.A. and looked at the one that got knocked over. They are replacing the right side mirror, the throttle and the radiator shroud on the right side because of a very small scratch on the lower portion of it. There is a small scratch on the tip of the upper exhaust. The said they would knock off 2k making it 21k out the door. Any thoughts?
That maybe ok for Cali prices. I think mine was 20,300 inc tax, title out the door in podunk Buckeyeland. Tell'um to throw in free :cook for life and you've got a deal.

·
Registered
494 Posts
vrscx07 said:
Threr Is Also One In Fresno Ca. At Mathews H-d Going For List Price.around 20k.
With prep, tax & license, that makes the 21K OTD price look like a good deal . . .

·
Registered
494 Posts
locked488 said:
Sounds like a really good deal to me - especially for California. The dealer up here in Redding is starving, has 4 07 V-Rods and an 06 R model that haven't seen an offer and is STILL unwilling to come off his list price for the X or any of them. I'd say, if you're in the market, get on down there and jump on it!

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
New X in Fla.

Was at the dealer,Ocala Harley,again tonight and Mark the F&I person said to mention he has a new X for 21.3,negotiable w some add ons.There are also 2 new 07 DX's.

I posted this in another thread but thought it would get some more attention here.:notworth:

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
Having Fun Yet?
86 Posts
There's a CX at Wildfire HD, Villa Park, IL

·
Registered
494 Posts
thedak said:
Bad.

I talked a dealer down to $19,000 for a CX.

Ended up with a DX for $15,975.
Can I hire you to negotiate for me . . . ?

By the way , exactly where is " Right Here"?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts