Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my v-muscle this monday. they delivered it for free to my door. It was the bike i've been haggling on from Fletchers H.D in clearwater FL. I bid on a few on ebay but couldn't even get close to the deal they gave me on a 09 new with 10 miles on it. 13989.00 out the door ! tax,tag,title everything. i wanted black but got this sunglow red. i love the color more & more each day. i can always paint it down the road if i want to anyways. they had it on i think cycletrader for 19k something. i have some breaking in to do now the bike is awesome & turns heads every where i go.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition. Now let's see some pictures:moped:

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
congrats and welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered abUser
299 Posts
Congrats dude - and welcome
That's the same one I have, I wanted black too but got the sunglo and am really enjoying it, and I have not seen another in these parts ever. Great deal I think as I paid nearly $10K more OTD but that's canada for you.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Nice pick! sweet color, too many black ones or silver ones out there!

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
congrats!!

once i get my beast back together lets ride!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations on your acquisition. Now let's see some pictures:moped:
Here she is ! looks just like all the rest but she's mine. i have a three car garage & this is the only space i had left lol. time to clean the garage out so i don't have to move three cars to get ti it.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats! I picked up my '11 F on Saturday. I didnt get anywhere near the deal you did but I did ok. Vivid Black, ABS/Security, Service Manual, tax title and fees for $16,500 I looked all over for a leftover 09 or even a 10 but no one around me had any so I had to order the 11.

I really like the red!

I would be to constantly worried to park it in the precarious spot you have yours. Too many things to potential scratch it. I have an entire garage bay in my 2car garage dedicated to mine (of course there is only one car so I have the room).

Ride safe!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congrats F'er!!!!

·
boredom kills
2,310 Posts
Good luck with bike. Clean your GARAGE! I would kill for a 3 car garage.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Looks great! Love that color on the F!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I finally got my v-muscle this monday. they delivered it for free to my door. It was the bike i've been haggling on from Fletchers H.D in clearwater FL. I bid on a few on ebay but couldn't even get close to the deal they gave me on a 09 new with 10 miles on it. 13989.00 out the door ! tax,tag,title everything. i wanted black but got this sunglow red. i love the color more & more each day. i can always paint it down the road if i want to anyways. they had it on i think cycletrader for 19k something. i have some breaking in to do now the bike is awesome & turns heads every where i go.
Don't "break it in" do a search and you'll see over and over......ride it hard, lots of engine braking, lots of riding it hard. It'll use less oil later.
And red was my second choice too, Still, three years later wonder if black was the better choice, still don't know.

·
Registered
600 Posts
EPYX,
I think you may be the first owner of a 2011 model to post up. Does your bike have the new Michelin tires? If it does there are lots of folks here that would like to here your impressions of them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Blacksupersport, I didn't mean to hijack your thread but the question was aimed at EPYX who said he just got an '11 F. Your red'09 F is my favorite color.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts