Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member here for a long time. Here recently I have been lurking and just watching the VROD community do its thing. I don't even remember the last time I posted any thing. But I guess its time to get back into the swing of things. So here is a quick run down on my VROD history. We will start at the beginning. I went to Iraq in January 2004 to February 2005. In March 2005 I bought a 2004 VRSCB. I did allot of mods to it and 10K miles in Hawaii on an Island. Thats allot of circles. In August 2006 I went back to Iraq until October 2007. In January 2008 The army moved me to Washington were I bought a 2007 VRSCDX before I even reported to my unit. Here comes my bad #1.... I sold my VRSCB the summer of 08. I went to Iraq again for the third time in August of 2009 to September 2010. But right before I deployed I shipped my DX home to North Carolina and went and rode the dragon at Deals Dap...318 curves in 11 miles....with my dad and he was on his 2003 Sporty 1200... But back to getting back from Iraq in 2010. That is where my bad #2 comes in and its super bad....:spank: I traded my 07 VRSCDX for a 2010 Ultra Classic Electra Glide. Yeah I was completely VROD-LESS. :spank: This is the part of the story where I say that was the best thing I could have done. I got a stupid sweet deal for the Ultra and couldn't pass it up. Well as we get closer to the now, I talked one of my buddies into getting a VROD... It just happened to be a 2004 VRSCB the same colors as mine was. Funny how things work. Well as each day passed, no matter how comfy my ass was on my Ultra.... It just wasn't happy... Its one thing to haul ass because you have the seating room for it, but its another thing to HAUL ASS because your on a VROD...:D "I wanna go fast!" Ricky Bobby. I couldn't resist the calling any more. I traded up to a 2011 VRSCDXA. Because of my super sweet deal on the Ultra and the drop on the NRS prices, I made out like a bandit. I even got more than what I paid for on the Ultra. It wasn't allot more, but it was more. As of 02/15/11, I am home, and its good to be back. I FREAKING LOVE VRODS.... here is a pic and all that I have done so far.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome home, Soldier! Thank you for your service. Put in for leave now for the homecomming in September - see you in KC! Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts