Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the dealer meeting is today. I talked to my friend that works at HD in Indianapolis earlier this afternoon. He told me that the HD website should be updated tomorrow with the new models. I hope he is right cause the anticipation is killing me. I was hoping to see some photos from the dealer show uploaded on this forum sometime tonight. Almost feels like Christmas Eve.

·
Registered
108 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
I am with ya brother...

Got the HD website opn on the homepage and keep hitting the refresh button for practice...

:them:

·
Registered
266 Posts
KJK1971 said:
I know the dealer meeting is today. I talked to my friend that works at HD in Indianapolis earlier this afternoon. He told me that the HD website should be updated tomorrow with the new models. I hope he is right cause the anticipation is killing me. I was hoping to see some photos from the dealer show uploaded on this forum sometime tonight. Almost feels like Christmas Eve.

:them: Hey it is 1 am over here that means I got 24 more hours to wait to see what my bike is going to look like ...:banghead: wishing time would go by faster for more then one reason am going to keep check the web page to see when they update it :helpme: I am addicted to this place

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
synseer said:
Aw...suck it up you sissy! :D

Just kidding! I know what you mean. Waiting sucks!! :banghead:
Hey I like that powdercoated swingarm......cool how it matches the frame color.

·
Registered
266 Posts
hey i am now 3 hours into the 9th of july and nothing over here yet ....

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Daniii said Monday too, but with the big Buell updates anything is possible.

I don't think there will be anything earth-shattering this year. The Buell was the shiznit.

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
gtrman66 said:
Daniii said Monday too, but with the big Buell updates anything is possible.

I don't think there will be anything earth-shattering this year. The Buell was the shiznit.
Is that a technical term for "the cat's ass"?:angeldev:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts