Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what they did to the Headlights on the Phantom and Coupe. UGH they ruined the front end. Oh and it has ABS so its a BIT heavier too.

·
Formerly BobK
647 Posts
OK that's the last straw!! I'm cancelling my order.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I agree 07 RR is pimp the new 08 is horible, who designed the headlights? Looks like the car has eyebrows! HAHA

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
while designing that I don't know how somebody could have thought that looked good. The lights look like little eyeballs, looks like the car has been up for a few days on crack

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohioVROD said:
I agree 07 RR is pimp the new 08 is horible, who designed the headlights? Looks like the car has eyebrows! HAHA
I dunno, probably the same idiot that decided painting VRSCA'a was a good idea. The world is going to HEll.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
luxlamf said:
I dunno, probably the same idiot that decided painting VRSCA'a was a good idea.

I nominate this as 1130cc.com Quote of The Year :notworth:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stomper said:
That thing was ugly to start with :D :hidesbeh:
UGLY!!! My Gawd you need glasses. You ever see one in person you will change your mind.

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I hung out in one for 3 days back in 2003 when the first unveiled it! Pretty sweet ride. I'll never be able to afford it, but it is an awesome car.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
luxlamf

DON'T WORRY PARIS WILL BUY ONE IF YOU MAKE SURE IT HAS GAS IN IT AND THE HEADLIGHT SWITCH IS EASY TO FIND!!!!

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO BACK TO JAIL YA KNOW.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
luxlamf said:
UGLY!!! My Gawd you need glasses. You ever see one in person you will change your mind.

:them: Carl Linder has 2 of these in Cincinnati, matter of fact he has an entire collection of RR's and all of them are a work of art I must say.

Carl Lindner is the gentlemen who owns Chiquita Brands bananas, United Dairy Farmers, and former majority owner of the Reds.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Looks like Cruella DeVille would step outta that 2nd car with 101 Dalmations following her! Yikes!

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
What is the point of this thread??? WHO here is in the market for a Rolls?? NO ONE that's who!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OH but it looks good from the side and under the hood. AND I will give HD an IDEA if they come by here, steal the People at RR that name the vehicles, not only was the use of the old Phantom name great, but the coupe convertable is called the Phantom Drophead. (they decided against Phantom Rocker I guess or Phantomster) and yes that is a wood deck on the back

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
luxlamf said:
Look what they did to the Headlights on the Phantom and Coupe. UGH they ruined the front end. Oh and it has ABS so its a BIT heavier too.
I heard Rolls had been hanging out on the Rolls Royce forum and and bunch of the members were complaining about the headlights causing a high speed wobble. So they changed them this year. Of course it turns out Paris was just drunk so the change was unescessary.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts