Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I have been driving my VRSCF since 2012, but I am now looking into updating my bike. From what I have seen so far, there are many great people on this site that are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

I have a relatively stock '09 VRSCF with the exception of:
  • Vance & Hines 2 in 1 competition pipes
  • Screamin' Eagle SuperTuner Kit (119 HP and 83 ft-lbs Torque on the Dyno)
  • Budman pull-back risers
  • Swing arm bag and utility bag
  • Quick release windshield for trips (although with just over 6,000 miles on the odometer, there have not been many long distance trips!)
The dark blue denim version was only sold in '09, and I was told by HD that the only made 225 in this color total (11 California + 62 Rest of US + 13 Canada + 139 Export out of North America).

I have made the decision to either Turbocharge or Supercharge my bike this winter so I am doing lots of research so that I can start the transformation. I am looking for torque (not necessarily HP) and I am looking for something stealth or that matches the character of my bike, so at the moment, I am leaning towards a supercharger.

I look forward to some interesting reading and discussions!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Hello folks, I have been driving my VRSCF since 2012, but I am now looking into updating my bike. From what I have seen so far, there are many great people on this site that are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

I have a relatively stock '09 VRSCF with the exception of:
  • Vance & Hines 2 in 1 competition pipes
  • Screamin' Eagle SuperTuner Kit (119 HP and 83 ft-lbs Torque on the Dyno)
  • Budman pull-back risers
  • Swing arm bag and utility bag
  • Quick release windshield for trips (although with just over 6,000 miles on the odometer, there have not been many long distance trips!)
The dark blue denim version was only sold in '09, and I was told by HD that the only made 225 in this color total (11 California + 62 Rest of US + 13 Canada + 139 Export out of North America).
View attachment 604732

View attachment 604738

I have made the decision to either Turbocharge or Supercharge my bike this winter so I am doing lots of research so that I can start the transformation. I am looking for torque (not necessarily HP) and I am looking for something stealth or that matches the character of my bike, so at the moment, I am leaning towards a supercharger.

I look forward to some interesting reading and discussions!
A member here,
johnr204
Just recently installed a TTS. He can school you on that product if that the direction you plan to go.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts