Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

I have enjoyed my immaculate 2006 VRSCR for years and just added this VRSCF for a little variety. It has 8k miles and is sound but obviously needs cosmetic help. Everything was hosed down in thick runny paint so I am taking it apart for paint and polish. I need factory mufflers and header shields as my baffles are gone and the visible parts have been ruined. My R has the V and H drag pipe so I would like this as a quiet cruiser. Anyone can point me to those parts would be appreciated. Thanks!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in central VA. I have a set for the CF I am not using, in great shape. Make me a offer (only cause I had paid for this spare set)
I was ready to pay Hollow Man his asking $300 for his complete set with the V and H slip ons but my junior status won’t allow me to reply to his post and he won’t ship so that is problematic. I would pay $300 for yours if you can include shipping to Portland, OR. I only need the mufflers with baffles and header heat shields. Don’t have any idea what shipping would cost. Thanks for the reply!

· Registered
18 Posts
I was ready to pay Hollow Man his asking $300 for his complete set with the V and H slip ons but my junior status won’t allow me to reply to his post and he won’t ship so that is problematic. I would pay $300 for yours if you can include shipping to Portland, OR. I only need the mufflers with baffles and header heat shields. Don’t have any idea what shipping would cost. Thanks for the reply!
That probably won't work on my end. Only slip-ons and they are heavy, too expensive to ship.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My last reply may have been ambiguous. I need a decent set of factory finish heat shields as well as mufflers. If you have both of those items, I get to DC a few times a year if pickup there works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts