Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2007 v-rod night rod special and was wondering if anybody knew about how many horsepower the bike has

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Somewhere between 100 and 110 at the rear wheel.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
joedirt said:
i have a 2007 v-rod night rod special and was wondering if anybody knew about how many horsepower the bike has
As a new VRSC model and the harder-edged sibling of the Night Rod, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special provides wicked style and performance. With an all black finished 1130cc Revolution powertrain pounding out 121 horsepower and 108 Nm of torque, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special defines the tougher end of the power cruiser segment. Blacked-out components show an edgy attitude that rides on a wide 240mm rear tyre.

from http://www.easier.com/view/News/Motoring/Harley_Davidson/article-60427.html

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
ContentGuy7 said:
As a new VRSC model and the harder-edged sibling of the Night Rod, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special provides wicked style and performance. With an all black finished 1130cc Revolution powertrain pounding out 121 horsepower and 108 Nm of torque, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special defines the tougher end of the power cruiser segment. Blacked-out components show an edgy attitude that rides on a wide 240mm rear tyre.

That is not at the rear wheel. 100-110 is probably pretty accurate.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
joedirt said:
can anybody tell me how fast a stock v-rod night rod special will run?

Top speed, quarter mile? How much do you weigh and how much experience do you have riding. If you weigh about 50 pounds and can launch at a bike at 5k rpm you should be able to turn high tens or low elevens with a stock bike. If your like me and much heavier then 50 pounds and don't launch at 5k rpm often then probably around 12 to 12.5 seconds in the quarter. Tos speed if you lean over out of the wind should be 140 or so. If you stay sitting up like a parachute no telling if you can hang on.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
joedirt said:
Put your head down on the airbox cover and open her up and find out.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
joedirt said:
i seen one run 7.645 1/8 mile in NC 30 day tag on it said it was stock

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
2oo6niterod said:
i seen one run 7.645 1/8 mile in NC 30 day tag on it said it was stock
Where was that, Farmington Dragway or Piedmont Dragway? Rockingham Dragway is a 1/4 mle NHRA. Thats a respectable run for stock.:moped:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts