Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P.E.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would introduce myself to the forum. My name is Alan and I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. I just purchased a new 2003 100th Anniversary V-Rod about three weeks ago. I now have about 650 miles on it. I love it! I am a Mechanical Engineer. I design HVAC and plumbing systems for hospitals and schools. I am looking forward to some great discussions on the forum. Forum looks great. Thanks.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome ACer, our DFW membership is getting bigger every day. I think we have about 10 of us total in the DFW area now. Feel free to ask any questions that you have, several of us have had our V-Rods for well over year now and have already put together a large amount of information about the V-Rods.

Max

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Welcome Alan. I'm in the same business you are, on the supply side. We gotta have a group ride one of these beautiful fall days here in dallas.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Welcome to the fun. Exhaust and a seat are just the beginning ;) These bikes have a habit of draining the wallet, it's like a disease.....

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
ACer,
Welcome to the best place on the web for V-Rod info! Please make yourself at home!

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts