Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you bought the right bike. First off I really like the DX, it fits me to a T.

Was out on the road the other day with the tuner on it so I had no lid on it and some old boy pulls up next to me looking at me like I was from outer space. He rolls down his window and yells Hey man I dont know what it is but that is one bad a$$ M F'er you got. :D :D :D

I had to hurry home before my head got too big for my helmet:cheers

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me in traffic on the interstate not too long ago. All 8 lanes are stopped, I'm on the DX in the HOV lane and this guy in the lane next to me looks over and says "what the h*ll is that?" I said "A Harley VRod". He said "Damn, that's the hottest Harley I've ever seen".

Definitely a good feeling :thumb:

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
The funny part is how many people actually don't like HDs. Then they see the VRods and are instantly drawn into the HD world.

VRSC - HD of the New Generation

·
Registered
512 Posts
Dark_HD_07 said:
The funny part is how many people actually don't like HDs. Then they see the VRods and are instantly drawn into the HD world.

Worked for me..

I had never been intersted in HD`s but the V Rod got me into them. :D

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
:them:

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
First day on the Dx, two kids......"hey Mister! thats one cool motersickle bike! Won't Batman be mad when he finds it is gone"...........laughed for 4 miles.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
Yeah, had kids saying "nice bike mister".

Rolled into the dealers and two guys on a Honda and Yamaha respectively said "I don't normally like Harley's, but that's gorgeous".

Said Yamaha owner then proceeded to "ooh and aaah" for a good 30 minutes before saying "I gotta get one of these...."

Pretty much all my friends have said "wow" and "beautiful" and "gorgeous" etc etc.

One of my best mates came out with "that's a beautiful looking mid-life crisis you have there Kieron" :banghead:

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
bigjim50010 said:
First day on the Dx, two kids......"hey Mister! thats one cool motersickle bike! Won't Batman be mad when he finds it is gone"...........laughed for 4 miles.
That made me smile!!! Kids are great!!

·
Riding to Valhall
166 Posts
Dark_HD_07 said:

Amen to that! When I went shopping for a new bike in ´06 I wasn't interested in a Harley, then I saw the "D", and couldn't resist it. Then the "DX" came out, and traded my "D" for it.
All my friends that saw the "D" and did the "ooohs" and "aaaahs" went "OOOOH" & "AAAAAH" when they saw the DX, pretty much like I did. When I told my girlfriend I wanted to trade my bike she said I was completely off my rocker, although I don't totally disagree with her I took her to the dealership, and she saw the DX and wide eyed she said "That one? GO FOR IT".
People (old & young, bikers and non bikers) are turning their heads everywhere you go, it's a fantastic ego boost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts