Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know how to remove the support bar from the rear weld pan? I would like to remove the black metal showing when I put the new rear fender. Has anyone done this or has any idea how to do it? I have attached the picture for reference.

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Does anyone know how to remove the support bar from the rear weld pan? I would like to remove the black metal showing when I put the new rear fender. Has anyone done this or has any idea how to do it? I have attached the picture for reference.
not sure exactly what you ask here but here goes
there are two bolts on the inside just forward of the shock bolts and you need to remove the plastic inner fender first to get to those. Remove them and the shock bolts and pull the fender back off the frame.
To remove the inner frame swctions from this fender pan I just cut the spot welds of flush them moded my fender pan then rewelded them back on and cut the to the fender pan edge.
I took pics of this PM me your email I will send

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.