Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a site where I can download a copy or must a make a $$$$ request a a dealer? Also what is a good shop manual and where can I order one? TY

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Young 1 said:
Is there a site where I can download a copy or must a make a $$$$ request a a dealer? Also what is a good shop manual and where can I order one? TY
YES THERE IS! :sinister:

·
Registered
159 Posts
And where would that be? I'm looking for an owners manual also. Just got my v-rod from ebay and the promised manual didn't make it.

_ez3

·
Boat Cop
866 Posts
I'm looking for an 02 owners manual also. I've checked Ebay already and didn't find one.

·
Premium Member
11,366 Posts
Stealers will sell you one for $25.00. Manual is 162 pages for 02 VRSCA. Stealer claims they have to order direct from publisher which is why it is so expensive.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought one in Ocala for 16.00 when they were having a 20% parts sale. Its a must to understand the alarm system.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
When I bought my '04 manual from Wolverine HD in Michigan, there were 2 other V-rod manuals on the shelf; I think '02 and '03, but I'm not sure.... if you make some calls to some dealers you just might get lucky???

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
If your to buy the service manual, be sure to specify you want the mechanical manual, and not the electrical. There are 2 service manuals for this bike. Also, it is a wise investment to pick up a parts manual also, as the exploded views make all the words come to life in takedown and later
re-assembly.

The manuals are expensive for a few hundred pages stuck between heay paper, but the info in the manual is worth having at your finger tips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts