How often do you check the forum?

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
i'm a firefighter, i have been known to have some down time

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I have it set as my home page right now so everytime I log on I'm in.

The Internet is amazing, like a short wave radio in the respect that you turn it on and you're plugged into people all over the world with at least one exact interest when you come here.
If you want to learn a lot about your bike, laugh, offer some support to those in need, watch a funny or silly movie among other things this site offers quite a variety. My favorite part of this site is the good people who are part of it which you are right Max, "the member's make the forum what it is" but without you opening the doors to invite us in it wouldn't be possible here.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Several times a day. I'm addicted.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not quite hourly, but more than once a day.

·
1,738 Posts
Max: chose daily, but actually several times a day. More out of habit now that I am and experienced V-Rod owner. The forum, and the V-Twin forum before you started V-Rod Forums.com, were invaluable place to find answers to to my newbie questions and get inspiration on accessories, not to mention communing with people of good taste, high intelligence and good looks. Thought you could pull a report of how many times we all logged in.

Fred

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
with my kind of Post numbers thats not hard to tell.I will say while I was racing and Building my Bike it was very tuff to find a computer so when I'm not racing or rebuilding my bikes I'm here causing Trouble! :diablo:

·
#26/50 BOMBER II
469 Posts
At least once or twice dailly when at home,and its safer not to say how often when i'm at work!! :sinister:

·
Aboard Hurrican Deck
73 Posts
semihourly thats when ever something isnt broke down at work or my boys arent on the computer

·
"Keg Security"
3,428 Posts
firemedic said:
i'm a firefighter, i have been known to have some down time
say it aint so :rofl2:
I personally would never check this while being on the clock at the station.

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
762 Posts
BeerMe said:
say it aint so :rofl2:
I personally would never check this while being on the clock at the station.
yeah, me neither--

I'm only on about 6 or 7 times a day.......

·
Registered
364 Posts
I checked daily but its more than that. Before I joined this great group of people I had no direction to go with my new V-ROD, and my dealer knew less about a V-ROD than me. I cant tell you all how much this has meant to me because you guys have been there and done that. Because of this forum I will have the hotest and coolest bike in my area. Thanks for all the great information on the badest bike around!

·
Banned
924 Posts
I seem to be on all the time. Always looking for new stuff. When I'm working I almost always have a window open on the forum. At home it's the same drill. When I can't sleep, I pull out the wireless laptop and I'm looking for new posts. I figure all the items I've purchased as a result of reading about it here adds up to about 6K above what I would have spent had I not been informed. Thanks a lot Max.

Max you should post the log of the top 100 login hours per week and the number of new threads per week (I bet winter numbers are higher). It would be interesting to see who’s on first...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts