Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been lurking for a while and I am looking to buy my first V rod. There is one in my area for sale that I looked at and seems real nice.

Its an 03 Aniversary Eddition

It has the gold key package, HD race tuner, Rinehart pipes, and some extra chrome, with 7,800 miles. Ive looked at it twice and it looks flawless.

What is a bike like this worth?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Its worthless without PAINT, right Lux?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Oh, Sorry, Welcome to the Forums. Your gonna luv this place.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
go in with 10, cash and you'll walk away with the keys.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
$10, maybe less, that bike is almost 5 years old now, start with mid 9's...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bought mine for 11k @5400 miles two months ago. It is anodized though, so it's nearly priceless.

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Offer 9k, maybe 8.5k.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
its worth what you are willing to pay, not a penny more

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
ABE said:
the dealer here has one for $9000 with 5500 miles, anodized

Thats funny, the stupid ****ing dealers around me have two used streetrods that are listed as 13k each.

I would say the bike your looking at is worth around 10k.

·
Registered
193 Posts
FWIW I just sold my '02 with 4400 miles for $9500.00. No gold key of course or race tuner, but it did have a Gil's box and a fair amount of chrome extras on it with Rinehart pipes.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
location, location, location! They're cheaper in the midwest than on the coasts IMHO.

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
I spent $13K for a Anniversary Anodized with 4400miles, mint shape. As above this one will become priceless :) I'm sure of it! Remember, it's all supply and demand. If there are lots in your area, you have negotiating power, if not, pay up or go to ebay (with some risk: I 'won' an auction with a foreign shammer, but was too smart to pay!). Remember shipping/retrieving costs!

·
Registered
172 Posts
drtwo said:
I spent $13K for a Anniversary Anodized with 4400miles, mint shape. As above this one will become priceless :) I'm sure of it! Remember, it's all supply and demand. If there are lots in your area, you have negotiating power, if not, pay up or go to ebay (with some risk: I 'won' an auction with a foreign shammer, but was too smart to pay!). Remember shipping/retrieving costs!
Good buy! Had mine shipped from Michigan and it was mint as well. Still shocked at the deal I got on ebay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts