Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of take off 07 slotted rims 240 rear and front all with rotors/dunlaps. mint cond with 3500 miles, what is a fair asking price for these?

·
MikeD
42 Posts
What is the plan, r u gonna raise the price since so many of us said we wanted them?

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
What is the plan, r u gonna raise the price since so many of us said we wanted them?
Isn't that the smart thing to do?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
MikeD
42 Posts
we pm'ed eachother on these rims already, but I think that if u put something up for sale with a price, it should stay at that price. If I was going to sell something, I would of done some research first.
Im out if it though, gettin the 2012 rims from surdyke.com

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we pm'ed eachother on these rims already, but I think that if u put something up for sale with a price, it should stay at that price. If I was going to sell something, I would of done some research first.
Im out if it though, gettin the 2012 rims from surdyke.com
Wow I not only Honored the price but will give Mr large first opt since he was first responded.

·
MikeD
42 Posts
Wow I not only Honored the price but will give Mr large first opt since he was first responded.
Wow? Thats not the way this post comes across. Usually people want to make as much off someone as they can. If I told someone 500, then they get it for 500. I wouldnt ask other people what they think afterwards. Before I sold my last bike, I had a guy offer me more when I told him it was basically sold, but I did what was right and sold it to the first guy. Im glad u stuck with the price.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hi Bob I just looked at the pics of the wheels I`ll take them they are exactly what I wanted -Noel- I sent emails,also what is your Pay Pal address-Noel
I know you said to send a check but it takes time to clear,if you have a Pay Pal account I can send it that way so you have your money immediately.-Noel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts