Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 1 2.9%
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
I was just hoping to get an idea of how many of us are left on here? I have seen the recent posts and had a few of you help with my 06' but I was hoping to get a clear count.

Maybe we can bring part of this website back together if we knew how many/few were still participating?

Thoughts?

Frank - Spring Hill, FL
I joined in 2019 to learn more about the VRSCR I had just purchased. I read the reviews that said this is the Harley for the people that never owned a Harley before. The technical advise is second to none! I've spent a lot of time searching and reading old posts. Yes my Air-head Harley friends pick fun of me some times till we go riding.

· Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
165 Posts
Purchased a 2015 muscle in August 2022 and this forum has been helpful beyond my imagination to get the issues fixed. The bike was sitting for a year and needed some work and also finding good technician in Tampa was tough but with help of members got it up and running and enjoying the rides.

Sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
VRSCAW 2010
96 Posts
VRod rookie but here every day. Was hoping for technical support and tricks and this site really has helped.
I maintenance my ride myself and therefore it`important to have this kind of community with lots of real information...
Just got my valve lash checked, new battery installation and Kellermann leds are on their way.
Only six months to the next riding season:censored::cry:

· Cabeca de Ferro
466 Posts
I've been here since 2013, lots of information, people answer questions without stupidity or irony like on Face Book. I visit the forum daily the same way I ride my v-rod. I don't have much time these days to answer people and too tired at night to do it either. I have a 1969 shovelhead and two v-rods, looking for a third one, R preferably.I don't really care if we are 10 or 10000 as long as we keep helping each other keep our machines running.The best forum i have ever seen

· Registered
2006 Night Rod
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Purchased a 2015 muscle in August 2022 and this forum has been helpful beyond my imagination to get the issues fixed. The bike was sitting for a year and needed some work and also finding good technician in Tampa was tough but with help of members got it up and running and enjoying the rides.

Sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who did you choose in Tampa? I am still looking for someone I would trust to eval my clutch.

· Registered
111 Posts
I was just hoping to get an idea of how many of us are left on here? I have seen the recent posts and had a few of you help with my 06' but I was hoping to get a clear count.

Maybe we can bring part of this website back together if we knew how many/few were still participating?

Thoughts?

Frank - Spring Hill, FL
Make section to vote. Lots of us pop in every 6 months

· The Hawk
3,935 Posts
I've been here since Nov 2004, right after I bought my 2003 VRSCA. I Fixed it up, turboed it, big bored it to a 1350, raced it, then eventually sold it. Bought a 2009 VRSCAW basket case, put it together and low sided it. No Vrod for the last few years but still check on here. Got a few leftover parts to sell them I'll be done.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 47 Posts