• I like turtles

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Night Rod
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just hoping to get an idea of how many of us are left on here? I have seen the recent posts and had a few of you help with my 06' but I was hoping to get a clear count.

Maybe we can bring part of this website back together if we knew how many/few were still participating?

Thoughts?

Frank - Spring Hill, FL

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
I was just hoping to get an idea of how many of us are left on here? I have seen the recent posts and had a few of you help with my 06' but I was hoping to get a clear count.

Maybe we can bring part of this website back together if we knew how many/few were still participating?

Thoughts?

Frank - Spring Hill, FL
I think the site is more active now then say two years ago or so. A lot of new members popping up in the last year. I've been here since 2013 since I bought my new DX. Some leave, only to return later.
Ron

·
"Vrod King"
952 Posts
Not sure if we'll never really know. Over the years I've come across a number of Vrod riders that know of the site but have never signed up. It could be overload or they're afraid we'll help them spend all their money on mods.

Still here

·
Registered
2006 Night Rod
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well this is a good start.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I will be working on the bike all day as I finally was able to remove the radiator shroud screw that was ground down (thank you previous owner) and discovered the rear brake reserviour is completely empty...

Could it be a leak? Could it have been neglected for the past 16 years? Who knows... Time to replace the rear brake switch while I am at it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have come, gone and back again over the years. On our 3rd V Rod, I have visited the site at times even though we did not have a V Rod at the time. Just before IAN hit us we picked up a 2012 Anniversary DX in Sedona Orange with 1,971 miles. It is like brand new, all stock, we plan to keep this one for a very long time so I will be around here for awhile. I get on whenever I can. I very much enjoy this site and those on it! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

·
Registered
2014 VRSCF V ROD
15 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving today to all V -Rod riders. I am very thankful, I got to buy one of these collectible most hated Harley Davidson / Porsche collaborations. I just celebrated one year of ownership, 2014 VRSCF Muscle. I always check in here to see what all of you are up to. I Live in S Florida and able to enjoy this bike all year long
I am delighted to share my thrill of riding this bike is powerful very nimble and a pleasure to ride. For those who doubt the merits of this bike have not ridden one or are just V-ROD HATERS. I am very Thankful for this Forum where we can share,and support each other. Happy Thanksgiving to all Forum Members.
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light

·
VRSC est -03
3,595 Posts
Hi.
I'm here almost daily, occasionally some posts have to be approved and some scammers are rejected. A few records are reported that need to be cleaned up a bit, preferably in a slightly discreet way so as not to offend anyone...
I work away from home for half the year, then with long days, which reduces my free time. Not much on social media but prefer to be loyal here among you at 1130cc.
On the project side, I am currently restoring a car, a Mini 1966. Luckily both V-rods are up & running.
Winter has announced its arrival here, which means changing the engine oil, dot4 (and coolant). No, I do not ride my bike/s thru the winter...
Great to see new and old members are active here on the Forum.
Thanks to you.
Knut.

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
210 Posts
I'm a fan of this site even if I'm mostly in "read mode". I've enjoy my Muscle and while I'm overseas my brother is enjoying her (but I still read here often). I was suppose to be gone two years but now it's going to be just under a year... which is GREAT! I did; however, tell my brother he could use my V-Rod for the time I originally had planned (he went out and got a storage unit and everything since he doesn't have a garage). At least she's in the family and well taken care of...and I'll have her back sooner than later...
Happy Thanksgiving to all! ..and Thank You!! for this site...
-MIG

Reactions: Overwatch3r
1 - 20 of 42 Posts