• 12 Months

Votes: 190 48.6%

• Total voters
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
ggecko said:
Exactly cheatin, sometimes in the winter here when it is down in the 50s I wish I had that heated seat as well.
It would be EXTREMELY unladylike for me to respond to these posts with my actual reaction....

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
9 or 10 for me. From mid March till sometime in December. I'm not as brave as some of the other northern guys here. If i need heated gear it's just not that fun anymore. I'll hop in the car and turn on the heat. I'm already looking forward to spring.

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
I use to put Gas Prep in my gas tank...BUT WHAT A WASTE...Never stays in long enough...Plug and Ride...Heated Vest, gloves...Full face...leathers...I'm good to go...

·
Registered
302 Posts
The average is 8 months for me in the northeast. Usually Dec thur March I put bike in storage. As mention in other comments in this thread, the salt put down in winter weather plays havoc on metal along with hazardous roads.
But some years riding in high 30 to 40 degree temperatures without heated clothing can be a challenge. Must bundle up.

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
I don't ride that much in the winter time unless we get a really warm spell, but still take it out a few times each month in Dec-Feb stretch...:moped:

·
Registered
22 Posts
It was easy in Hawaii, but now that I am in Virginia who knows. So far so good.

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
So far I am averaging approx 18K miles per yr

·
Registered
128 Posts
If I am not on my bike I am sleeping. I have a custom 1994 Herritage classic and my new baby,06 240 Night rod!!! Got to love America!!!! I ride all year long, living in Florida helps.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts