Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

What other forums are you members of?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I had my V-Rod, and before I became a V-Rodforums junkie, I didn't even know forums existed on the internet........I was just curious how many forums our members belong to. You can post up the type of forum too, just in case someone else shares your interests........

I've poked in on the V-Twinforums and HDforums. I was directed there from links here.

I've also joined the Mustang Forums.

V-rodforums is my first and the most addicting........

·
----->
7,589 Posts
I'm with you. I didn't know what a forum was until I found this site. Also found thumpertalk.com for my fiddy and other dirt bikes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am a Co-Founder of the VRMC (Virtual Reality Motorcycle Club) and belong to many forums, maybe too many. Have a few fire related ones mixed in there as well.

Having said that, I am only active at a few, just don't have the time to contribute everywhere. V-Rod Forums is always my second stop, after my own, of course. :D

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
I'm with you RJ, I didn't know what an Internet forum was until V-rodforums. Now I belong to a handful. Luxlamf turned me on to the iPod forum (iLounge) I also joined a Jeep forum and Boston Terrier forum. I registered my son to a mini-choppers forum. However I just look at the other forums and hardly ever contribute. I have also noticed that NO other forum is as active, friendly, maintained and organized or as knowledgeable as this one.

·
Banned
2,441 Posts
I belong to about 8 forums.

4 for bikes.

1 for Marketing Professionals.

2 for Computers and PDA's (Trying to learn more)

1 for industry related topics.

Stac

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm registered on 2 other forums but haven't ever really posted on one..

1st is VRCC..(Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club)..just lurked about here for last 6 years when I need some Technical Info..

2nd is the Georgia Riders forum..http://www.georgiariders.org/
its a small site but most of the members are fairly local, I try to post there a couple times a week, it doesn't get much traffic and could use some...And it needs some V-Rodders on there...

This forum is the only one I have ever really spent a lot of time at, its the best run and best kept forum I have ever visited..

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
there are other forums?

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
I thought this was the only one around!!!!!!

·
2loud=2cool
448 Posts
i usually join a forum for whatever car i have at the moment,

and very few of them are worth staying on.
i lost the V in a bad gambling bet few months back, but still like to keep an Eye on Cheatin & Chong (CaptClose!)

this is the WORST forum i have ever seen:
http://jeepforum.com/forum/index.php

i joined a kid's car (teenagers) forum for the Scion, and they are not as ingorant as those guys.

·
"Beyond the Pale"
1,214 Posts
This is the only one I go to. :thumb: I can't miss out on Cheatin smart-arse yammersins (and pics of his Mrs), Ricky G the skirt wear'n story teller, the Big Kahuna, lux, RJ, Ion-Man, Kaz, Shawn, MajorClose (he got promoted), Mr. Gadget Daniii, Tapia, Phreak and all the other characters. :cheers:

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Hey Shawn, remember the thread with the guy, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it Pickard!!" :laugh:

·
Registered
483 Posts
V-Rodfourms is by far the most addicting, informative and fun.
I check in here almost daily (almost hourly while at work).
I check in every once in a while at garagejunkies.net and nissanmurano.org

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Carrito.net
2 Triumph
2 Suzuki
2 Harley
TO4R
3 for Supras
3 for Scoobies
Tundrasolutions
There are others
This is the best by far
Most are disposable anythings
Not this one for sure

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
I participate in several forums, they exist for virtually any interest you can think of, having been around since long before the web. I think the best measure of a forum is the passion of its members -- no doubt this is a great one.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I belong to:
1. V-Rod
2. One "retiring to Panama" forum
3. One Romance Writers of America, Passionate Ink chapter
4. One RWA Gothic Romance writers group - don't use this one much
5. Sisters in Crime - mystery writers organization
6. One RWA - From The Heart - romance writers
6. 2 Yahoo - by invitation - mostly erotica writers and readers.

I check them all at least once a day most of the time, time permitting.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts