Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a problem with something I bought on the forum. The person told me they'd ship it no later than the 14th and that never happened.

Now the seller isn't responding to me.

I don't want to cause any trouble because we all have stuff come up every once in awhile, but how do you guys handle things? I paid for the item through paypal and I'm in no rush to receive it, but we're talking alot more than $10 bucks so I'm worried.

I bought the item quite awhile ago--12/6. The seller said they'd send it out on the 14th, but no joy. I've asked a few times since for a tracking number and no luck--just 'I'm working on it', then two unanswered emails.

So we're in week 3 now. Am I worrying a little too soon?

I've bought and sold quite a bit of stuff here. I think everyone I've dealt with will vouch for how laid back I am when it comes to this stuff.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You've been more than patient. Post his name so we don't deal with him. Find someone on here to go pay him a visit and see wazzup !!!

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Tell the mods but please dont post his name to the public YET. The last thing i want to see is another thread about how much of a POS some person is and having all the "tough guys" think their 2 cents is needed.

But in all fairness to you, if no answer, submit a complaint to paypal and they will freeze their account. After that work form there.

Good luck with your problem, hope it works out one way or another.

·
Registered
82 Posts
contact paypal.his account may get locked up.I had the same problem with a seller on this site,after I filed a dispute my item was shipped and the seller contacted me with e-mails

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Tell the mods but please dont post his name to the public YET. The last thing i want to see is another thread about how much of a POS some person is and having all the "tough guys" think their 2 cents is needed.

But in all fairness to you, if no answer, submit a complaint to paypal and they will freeze their account. After that work form there.

:them:

·
Registered
245 Posts

I still say post his name. How would you like to send him $$$ tomorrow, and it could have been avoided had you been told today he ripped someone here off already?

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
file a complaint with PayPal NOW
Do it now. I had an issue when buying a Gibson Les Paul ($1800.00) a few years ago. I went through the proper channels @ Paypal & they cleared it up for me. I recieved a FULL REFUND.

File your claim today.

Remember: This is business, not friendship.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, that's not fair to post peoples names without knowing what's going on. I post threads like this to keep a level head so I don't do that kind of stuff, actually.

I'm just making sure my idea of 'long enough' jives with everyone elses. It's looking like I'm not getting a reply to my email today either.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Do it now. I had an issue when buying a Gibson Les Paul ($1800.00) a few years ago. I went through the proper channels @ Paypal & they cleared it up for me. I recieved a FULL REFUND.

File your claim today.

Remember: This is business, not friendship.
File a claim i did got my cash back

·
946 Posts
I see that seller may have sold some other stuff to another guy. check out the sellers "other threads" and pm that buyer and see what his deal was like. Just click on his name and under his name you will see "Find more posts by %#@[email protected]%%##" Check out his thread after yours.

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
why can't will be fair???

Anyone who lets people take his money without receiving his goods and not fight back an wants to be FAIR?????? :wazzup: grow some balls why don'y you?

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
It's not hard to figure out who it was. PM me if you wanna know.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I call BS too. Why is it that everyone gets the benefit of the proven doubt! If someone says they are going to do something, I expect them to do it! I mean the guy was last here on the 15th. 2 days after he made a promise to Fatz! Shady!!!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Paypal will handle it.
Give it another week before you hang the guy here. It's the holidays, sheet happens with all the part time numb-nuts they hire as temps but he should at least be talking to you. It's the non communication that is frustrating and leads to thinking the worst.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have problem with two foreros, and do not receive any response, have put complaint in pay-pal, and even I do not receive response, it gave to me a number of false follow-up, junio/10, we are to Diciembre/10, I have not received articles, if it continues this way, pondre here his nik in order that sepais all and not you dejeis to be deceptive for persons as these, I give two days but dire his niks, graces

1 - 20 of 167 Posts