Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
6'2" and fit great on my 07 VRSCAW.............Except the seat has no padding where I really need it (less than 1/2 inch) and I haven't found a solution for that.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
6'2" and I fit my R better than my AW. Send your seat to Meancitycycles, ask for Allen, and put some padding where you need it! I also like higher bars. Add spacers below the riser to bring it up a bit. One size fits none - make it comfortable, or you won't ride! Joe

·
redneckgearhead
267 Posts
5'9" and perfectly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
6'0" with a 34" inseam, bike is dead stock suspension and bar wise and I am just as comfy on the V-Rod as on my RoadGlide.

·
Registered
422 Posts
6'0" with a 32" inseam. When stock, it fit perfect. Custom single seat and stock controls and it fits perfect. Going to change the controls to a not too aggressive drag bar and I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
181 Posts
5'9" I fit my 2002 great, not too stretched but still comfortable.

·
Agave Idiots :)
337 Posts
I'm 6'4" and ride an R, hated the stock seat, the sundowner was worse, so went to a custom seat builder near Seattle (Rich's Custom Seats). He has a kinesiology background and custom fits you to your bike. Moved me back about 3" and made my seat a bit higher. Top quality leather, with shark skin inserts and a gel pad.....my R now fits me wonderfully!!!:notworth:

·
Registered
580 Posts
5'10" on one leg 5'9" on the other, lol. Bikes feels great with the exception of me needing a new seat.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
5'11" and fit perfect, Had to swap out the terrible Beach cruiser bar & Riser on the A for the lower B Riser and Z Bars to make the ride more comfortable (and the sterring actually responsive)

·
Registered
233 Posts
6'00", 230# of solid muscle protected by a thick layer of fat.

My '03 "A" fits me pretty well. Way better than my old Sporty did. I looked like a circus bear riding that one.

Out of all the bikes that H-D sells, the only one that had better ergos for me was the FXDB Fat Bob. The controls were just a bit more extended than on the VRSCA.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
6'6", 275lbs.....I have to spread my legs out wide when doing low speed maneuvers like parking lots and u-turns-otherwise, the bars will hit my knees.

But other than than, I'm very comfortable on my 2012 NRS.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts