Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in my workshop today, directly below the top of the stairs, where Piglet wizzed... I nearly got a golden shower... he got the work bench right in front of me.

:mad:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Not exactly what I had in mind joe but there is a simple fix for this, purchase a very large and strong rubber band. Now wrap it around the problem tool about 15 times or until it is so tight you can't get another wrap on it. Problem will go away in about 4 days.

Discalimer using my advice on your dog could lead to a visit from the SPCA and could land you in the local pokey for a visit and a talk with Bubba.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Try a pair of these and save your rubberband....

Disclaimer: Putting these pants over your head will cause suffocation ...

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Beat his Mother Fu(kin ASS!:mad: You let him get away with it and he thinks it's ok to do!:whack: Get a dog trainer to help you if your not up to TUFF LOVE!!!!!!:icon_twis

·
4,638 Posts
Damm KAZ ... CHILL my brother...:icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I think that I remember that Piglet is an older dog, but here goes.

Piglet eats and drinks all day? In other words do you trough feed him?

If so that is OK. BUT, Piglets bladder is not that big. A dog should be shown outdoors every hour or so if young and every 3 or 4 hours if older. Encourage him to pee or whatever. I use a code word of "hurry up" for my little dog. The code word can be anything, one of my larger dogs is trained to go on "Get Busy". When I give the command, they pretty much squat right then and there.

A big problem is if piglet is a boy and marking his area. Get him fixed and it helps things out a little, but does not "fix" the entire problem.

I have house trained lot's of dogs for friends and the family. Takes persistant work!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Beat his Mother Fu(kin ASS!:mad: You let him get away with it and he thinks it's ok to do!:whack: Get a dog trainer to help you if your not up to TUFF LOVE!!!!!!:icon_twis
N E V E R beat a dog! You can crate train your dog even if not a puppy. Joe if you need directions on how to crate train, e-mail me!

[email protected]

John

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OK STUFF HIS ASS IN A BOX!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Scotchguard everything!

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he's gradually gnawing his way out of the vari-kennel crate... doesn't really like the crate thing. I gradualy introduced it to him and waited about a week or so before even latching the door for a few minutes... he has some issues.

he destroyed the wire crate in one evening... I had to cut two bars with my Knipex cutters to get his head unstuck.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sounds like you need to duct tape up at least one end of him! ;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Get the Book"How to Raise a Super Puppy"!my Great Dane has been to Obedience Training and Show Dog Training"Very Cruel" both of them!:( I have the Best Behaving Dog"and the Biggest"that I know of and I get Around!;) The book was the absolute Best Thing in Behavioral Modification for My Dog and I! :cool:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Nope and I Sit and Fetch!;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts