• Word of mouth

Votes: 34 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you find V-Rodforums.com? We have run this poll before but I thought it might be interesting to see now that some time has passed.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Just a random search while looking up V-Rods. And damn glad I found it this place rules, Thanks Max

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Hey Max...How about word of mouth???? Was told about the forums from a salesperson who is not a member here. Truly was Word of mouth.

·
Registered
373 Posts
GeneP told Team48, he told me. I told 2 people, they told 2 people, and here we are 6000 later. Thanks Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rj I added a selection for word of mouth

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
Was on VTF and saw a post about this place, haven't been back over there since.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max Kidnapped me!

I was this Happo go Luck sweet and inocent Moderrator at the VTF and this Guy fdrom Texas who knew More$hit about Stuff then NASA got a wild Hair!Well once my $10,000.00 consulting fee Cleared I was in like flin!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs: Love ya all even Ketsugo and Vrod1fl, hell i'm gonna Bring my Massage Table with me on are Travels to Florida and Share My Love with any and all my Racing Brotheren! :kiss:

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Im here from way back when I was on the VTF. I remember Max and Kaz talking about this new site that was just starting. I remember singing up and was a slow start for a few weeks then all a sudden things took off and bye bye VTF

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I dunno what happened, one day I was on VTF and then next Max said come over and help test this out and BOOM this thing started up.

I bet there were not more than 10 people registered at the time here.

Haven't we all come a long way in a couple of years. :vrodforu:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
I was on V-Mod's forum and was reading about ******* complaining about this site and just had to check it out. Been here ever since and I'm officially addicted.

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Just reading my post and realized that the afore mentioned individuals name won't even show up. I get the feeling I missed out on something. :bat

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
halfnutz67 his name is only one of two words in the word filter. I did it in hopes that everytime he made one of his stupid post someplace that people would stop reporting it. I for one really didn't care what he said, as a matter of fact he is still a member here but just uses a different name now. As long as he minds his manners I don't care but you can bet I know who he is. Funny he spends so much time and effort to blast the site but checks in almost every day to read whats going on. :rofl:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Thanks Max. I don't remember what it was all about either. All I know is I'm thankful I was able to find this site. I have met some great people and been able to do things to my bike with my bike that I never would've even tried myself without the helpful info and advice I've received from other members.

·
The Orange Guy
5,526 Posts
Max said:
halfnutz67 his name is only one of two words in the word filter. I did it in hopes that everytime he made one of his stupid post someplace that people would stop reporting it. I for one really didn't care what he said, as a matter of fact he is still a member here but just uses a different name now. As long as he minds his manners I don't care but you can bet I know who he is. Funny he spends so much time and effort to blast the site but checks in almost every day to read whats going on. :rofl:
hey max thats baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
The Instigator!
2,226 Posts
Max,

How 'bout another poll?

Should it be mandatory for H-D sales people to study this site prior to selling any V-rod model?

Yes - 5,933 :plause: No - 1 :helpme:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Found the forums through a search engine. Most of the time I'm really glad I found this place. The only time I'm not glad is when I add up all the money I've spent from looking through here at everyone else's bikes. LOL

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
I think it was through VTF but is could have been a search or the V-Mod.com forum. It's been so long and I have a touch of that "oldtimers" disease.......

·
Flying Vee
745 Posts
I found this great web site when I recently met a VROD owner at the Michael's Bar & Grill, Sunday bike gathering and brunch, near Chapel Hill, NC. His bike had a
v-rodforums.com decal, which is how I learned about it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts