Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It felt good to watch them rack up that many points last night, but I tell you their defense is ****ing terrible again this year. If Brandon Jacobs wouldn't have gotten hurt the game may have turned out different. Our secondary is so crappy I hate to see what Tom Brady has in store for us on Sun, Oct 14 NEW ENGLAND. The couldn't stop Plexico ****ing Burris last night. :yak: Oh well a win is a win.

Oh BTW Nice game by the Eagles and D-Nabb also.

15/33 for 184 yards 1 touchdown and 1 int. :)

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
WOOT! W is a W, for sure! It will be nice to have Newman back for pass defense. Didn't need Glenn, apparently. Oh, it will be nice to have Ellis back, too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
If the defense doesn't get better fast, they are in BIG trouble. The offense can not carry them like that every week!

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
Lucky for the cowboys the giants d sucks too. They had the middle seam routes all night long with that play action. I can't believe they would leave a middle linebacker in the middle to cover that huge hole in the middle of their zone. At least they could have cheated a safety into the middle. It was fun to watch Plexico Burris (Michigan State Alum) get some touches.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
smoothrod said:

The Packers finally got their special teams and defense in synch.
Now if the offense can get going, they will be a threat.
I hope not taking Moss does not come back to bite them in the ass.
Moss and Brady sure looked good.............:mad:

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
krodwi said:
I hope not taking Moss does not come back to bite them in the ass.
Moss and Brady sure looked good.............:mad:
I couldn't believe how good Moss looked. He looked like a different player. Brady gave him High praise in the post game, going so far as to call him a "role model" for the younger recievers on the squad. :wazzup:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hey, I got Romo for my QB in the 1130cc league, so Im pulling for them this year.

Since theyre in the NFC there is no conflict of interest with my Chargers.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
I love the Cowboys :)

but YES..their defense is horrid.....yikes :(

·
Still too slow
336 Posts
smoothrod said:
It felt good to watch them rack up that many points last night, but I tell you their defense is ****ing terrible again this year. If Brandon Jacobs wouldn't have gotten hurt the game may have turned out different. Our secondary is so crappy I hate to see what Tom Brady has in store for us on Sun, Oct 14 NEW ENGLAND. The couldn't stop Plexico ****ing Burris last night. :yak: Oh well a win is a win.

After 843 miles,, I converted MattJ and Mathew to Dallas fans and forced them to watch the game. Well,,, they watched the game anyway. It is good to see my cowboys finally looking good. :D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
:them:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts