·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-deleted and re-posted in Tmax folder-

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
...A diagnostic check showed code P0151 which is a lean O2 rear sensor and it was a historic fault.

...Any reasons for what happened anyone? I am running a TMax, K&N topless and a Rhinehart 2-1. ...
Since you have a TMax you need to ask your questions over here.

The DTC code you mentioned is being produced by an aftermarket ECM so you'll need to check with the TMax manuals or Zippers to find out what conditions trigger the P0151 code. It would just be guessing to use info from the HD EDM that describes how the OEM ECM works.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I will re-post over there. Thanks.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
nothing to do with the Thundermax, it is the use of the wrong spark plugs that has created this issue, as is evident by issue self correcting once correct plugs were reinstalled.

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
nothing to do with the Thundermax, it is the use of the wrong spark plugs that has created this issue, as is evident by issue self correcting once correct plugs were reinstalled.
From what I read in the post that the OP moved to the Thunder MAX section he already knew what caused the issue. He was asking about the resulting P0151 code that his Thunder MAX system set, not what spark plugs to use.

Since the Thunder MAX replaces the Nernst O2 sensors with Bosch wide band sensors and eliminates the Delphi knock sensing and correcting feature this oxygen sensor related code has everything to do with the ThunderMAX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts