Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going???? You will likely see me there! It'll likely be blasted hot, but it's for Make-A-Wish so I'll suffer!!!

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Both my wife and I will be there. She'll be on her bike a 06 Suzuki SV650 and I'll be riding my V. We should try and get together some time before Saturday. My dad, who's also riding with his wife, has been sayin that is suppose to rain but we'll wait and see was suppose to rain today.

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked for ya! Awsome weather huh! I only saw 6 Vrods of the thousands and thousands of Harleys!!! Great time!

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
I'll be goung thru around 7-8pm on the 2nd of Aug. on the way to Sturgis SD

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did they say how many bikes were in the parade? I heard it was the most ever, but no numbers...

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Nope haven't heard any numbers other then the expect around the same from last year which was 5000 bikes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was down there later in the evening....there was a Storm game that night too.We did the poker run early in the day,I rode the Wifes Rod cuz she hurt herself 4 wheeling in the Hills,and she rode on back.A friend had to ride my 109.

I was at Dairy Queen on 26th earlier today and I saw someone on a V-Rod go by...anyone here(you saw it too!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts