Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got used horn cover they dont want ,black or chrome ,or lightly scuffed ,it doesnt matter will be used for painting and matching my tins

thanks brett

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
it matter if it has a hole in it?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.jedi i prefer no holes .nx rod its not hard .just pack it up small as u can with a little bubble wrap and go to the post office fill out a form or two.hopefully u have a freinldy post office thaat will help u through .post it and give me the bill.

P.s i better ask how much for the cover.lol.before u ship.lol

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
I def got a black one brand new but how much is it gonna cost to ship to austrailia? Ive never done that
thanks guys.jedi i prefer no holes .nx rod its not hard .just pack it up small as u can with a little bubble wrap and go to the post office fill out a form or two.hopefully u have a freinldy post office thaat will help u through .post it and give me the bill.

arrgghh I have chrome horn cover with no hole and want to trade with black! how about i send mine to brett in Aussie and NX can send his to me? how we take care of the $$$ then... I'm confused

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ok i can check on shipping tommorrow for you!! How much are these things worth I have no idea? I can just ship the whole horn and all I got no use for it

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there worth nothing ,just a useless bit of crap to hang off the side of the bike ,lol

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts

i've heard this about you from some club owner in thailand..:hidesbeh:

i had a switch mounted on the from of mine for arnotts, but then i got the handlebar switch.. besides, i am putting a ultra cool, ain't nobody else with one like it type horn cover on..:D

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Brett, I have a real fire horn cover for you. You pay shipping, and it's yours. PM me your address to send it, and I will dig it out of the attic and send it to you. You must buy me beer at MWT6. Sound fair? Joe

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds like a great deal joe , thankyou ,i am planning on bringing a big bottle of bundy rum ,so u can have some of that as well ,was planning on bringing a slab of vb beer ,but thats just ridiculous cos my wife just told me ,lol,,thinking about it i must agree ,my case is gunna have helmut ,jacket, boots, riding jeans ,what was i thinking

pm sent ,thanks again
brett

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Let me know when it gets there! Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts