Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends :D

Our very own, TexasV Rod (Kevin) will be making a very very special appearance in Dallas next week :)

We are going to have a TWT at Hooters in Addison on TUESDAY, AUGUST 28TH!!! So....who's in?!?!? C'mon.....we gotta celebrate Kevin coming to our parta town.....:D :D

Hooters in Addison
Located on Belt Line, west of the Tollway.
5005 Beltline Road
Addison, TX 75001
972-392-9464

So...who's in?!?!?

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
I am in at this time.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I'm in town. So Far. So I'm in. So Far.

·
Registered
848 Posts
VRod RS said:
I'm in unless Jinjer won't let me go.. :D
Sure, he makes me out as the bad guy.... :rofl2:

We should both be there next Tuesday. What time are you planning to meet?

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Considering it... :D

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah...a time would be nice.

Kev- what time will you be done with your work stuff that day??

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
I would think I'd be done no later than 5

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bet it would be best for you guys to pick the time. I'm the only loser who has to work until 7:00, so I won't be there until about 7:30...but you guys go ahead and decide on a time, and I will be there when I can get there :)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I'm in I just hope the wings are better then the last time we went to hooters. They had to be some of the worst wings I have ever had, of course that was the plano hooters also.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
The problem with Hooters is that one day you can have the best wings ever, then the next DAY, even, they can be the worst. I guess it depends on which day have Julio or Pedro.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
man!! I need to move to texas

·
Ernest
101 Posts
I'd like to come out but I don't know anyone at all. I wouldn't even know which table to go too. It sucks not having riding buddies out here in Euless.

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
blue_demon said:
I'd like to come out but I don't know anyone at all. I wouldn't even know which table to go too. It sucks not having riding buddies out here in Euless.
A lot of us met each other just by showing up at an event like this. Come on over and join us! Hint on finding us - I bet there'll be a lot of V-Rods in the parking lot and a few folks gathered together inside with a bunch of helmets and jackets on the table. :)

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
blue_demon said:
That's how I felt at first too then I went to the Spring Rally and met allot of forums members, after 10 minutes you'll feel right at home. Especially with the folks from Dallas.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts