Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Hooters ADDISON >1 month should be enough notice!

848 views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  jleakey 
#1 ·
Tentatively, I am scheduled to be in Addison for training Aug. 27-31. COME AWN!!

#2 ·
I'm there!!!!!!!!!! Right by our current residence as well!!!!!!

You sure you will show up :hidesbeh: :hidesbeh:

#3 ·
CUPCAKE said:
I'm there!!!!!!!!!! Right by our current residence as well!!!!!!

You sure you will show up :hidesbeh: :hidesbeh:
As it stands right now, I will be there. I already have the reservations and such. You never know what can happen in a month, though.

#5 ·
Are Ya gonna be at Hooters all of those nights? I am in a lull between Sturgis and KC at that time.

#6 ·
No, I'm thinking one of those nights needs to be a low-carb night at Texas De Brazil ;)

#7 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
No, I'm thinking one of those nights needs to be a low-carb night at Texas De Brazil ;)
Are you aware that Texas be Brazil is literally about one block away from Hooters in Addison?!?!?, LOL--too funny!

#8 ·
Well, ya. I will be staying at the La Quinta across the street.

#9 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
Well, ya. I will be staying at the La Quinta across the street.

You are going to be likw 2 minutes from our current home! (Not the new one...)

What days are you going to be here again??
Nevermind, I just re-read!

SO- It appears you will be here over a Sunday. We need to try and get together that Sunday and go over to Dukes. It's about...ohhhhhhh 2 blocks away from LaQuinta...and everything else!!!!

This is going to be FUN!

#10 ·
Actually, no. I will be driving in Monday morning from Tyler for the first class.

#11 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
Actually, no. I will be driving in Monday morning from Tyler for the first class.

Oooopppssss....I was looking at the July Calendar :chair: :chair: I sure am glad it's Friday :)

Oh, and can you do me a small favor, and go ahead and bring AJ, too??? Thanks :)

#12 ·
haha.. can't do that. She'll be in K5 all day! :eek:

I'll bring her when you guys come to Tyler on the 29th. :thumb:

#16 ·
brentley said:
Just out of curiosity, where is your class?
You better show up Mr. B!

Oh, and did you PM Jim Leakey (jleakey) yet?!? :deal: :deal:

#17 ·
I typically go to Global Knowledge in LC but they don't offer Citrix.

#18 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
haha.. can't do that. She'll be in K5 all day! :eek:

I'll bring her when you guys come to Tyler on the 29th. :thumb:

Alright, alright....I'll settle for seeing her on the 29th! Are you going to bring her on the bike??? :)

#20 ·
Dunno... depends on how many from my family end up going.

#21 ·
brentley said:
I'll plan on it...

I PM'd jleakey and we live 5 miles apart... he's more north, near NW Highway...

It was a good thought, though. :)

Oh. Damn. Still kinda close though!!! Definitely close enough to meet up with each other before joining the rest of the crew!

#23 ·
brentley said:
Oh sure... but I was getting a kick out of the thought that someone here on the forum lives across the street from me... :)
Me too :( I thought you guys were literally around the corner from each other....oh well....

#25 ·
You know, the Monday I am there (August 27th - a day that will live in infamy) is going to be the 17th anniversary of of the death of Stevie Ray Vaughan. Certainly someplace around there will be doing some sort of tribute that evening, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.