Discussion Starter #1

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts

Umm... No.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
I know someone who has one, everytime I see it I feel its not finished! Can't say what it is but something's missing.

Its your standard Honda, well made, well painted, runs solid, starts everytime etc.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I know someone who has one, everytime I see it I feel its not finished! Can't say what it is but something's missing.

Its your standard Honda, well made, well painted, runs solid, starts everytime etc.
It would be interesting to stuff a Revo into it,then maybe it would be finished.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Personally seen a couple of um: No way!

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
IMHO: Fugly!

·
Steppenwolf
159 Posts
Last year I sold my Softail Deluxe and with beginnig of 2010 I wanted a bike again. Favourite was the NRS but then pictures of the Fury in Magazine.... made me think about it.

Personally seeing it, is a totally different impression. From the Headlamp down to the Motorcovers .... plastic, plastic and plastic. That for the price of a HD Fat Bob.....

Poor Power plus the use of plastic at every possible part (even were you wouldn't expect it, couldn't check pistons) plus the feeling it seems in a way unfinished: No way!

Haven't seen not a single one this year - not even at the European Bike Week - and there are 70.000 bikes!

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Yes, I live under a rock apparently. Was just looking around and ran across this article... http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/features/1012_crup_2010_cruiser_of_the_year/index.html .. naming the 2010 Honda Fury their cruiser of the year.

Couldn't help but notice this bike has an uncanny resemblance to my all silver '03 ...

I guess we should interpret this blatant plagiarism as a most sincere compliment to the V-Rod!
Looks like "blatant plagiarism" alright...

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Here's another straight up rip off of a V-Rod. Copy-cat bastards.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts

It makes a guy wonder where the fock the Patent Police are in all this...haha

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
1 - 20 of 119 Posts