Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to gear up and get ready for Homecoming 2011 in KC. It will be the weekend after Labor Day. I'll contact Basswoods and get us set up. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Josephtreedogs has lots up his sleeve for this one.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Basswood is waiting for us. Please say Homecoming 2011, not V-Rod event. Use this phone number: 816-431-2594 to make reservations. Sept. 8 thru 11. Events are being planned. We have Cabin 15A (sorry Smokedog, we got your cabin). See ya'll sooner than you think! Can't wait!

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Start making your plans now, you do not want to miss this one!
Paula and I had great time last year! Thanks again

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
You know i wont miss it

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Looking at new Hawaiian shirts! I wonder if I have a keg credit from last year?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Basswood is waiting for us. Please say Homecoming 2011, not V-Rod event. Use this phone number: 816-431-2594 to make reservations. Sept. 8 thru 11. Events are being planned. We have Cabin 15A (sorry Smokedog, we got your cabin). See ya'll sooner than you think! Can't wait!
Wow, we didnt even have a chance at the cabin.
Yea, we have had it for the last 4 homecomings. Its a really nice cabin with lots of sentimental value to us. Yall Enjoy ...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry Smokedog, but you know they have a limited amount of dog friendly cabins. The extra $ we had to pay per day last year was no fun. Seriously, if it is big enough for the 4 of us, ya'll are welcome to share. Our dogs will get along.

Joe, Hawaiian shirts are a go. Let's beat Jimmy this time!

·
Registered
311 Posts
We just booked C141. Looking forward to seeing everybody again this year.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts