Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
:them: Great people, thanks see ya down the road!

·
AKA:KrammitTheFrodge
36 Posts
here-here. glad i ran into y'all purely by accident at Worth HD N right beforehand. great times and great people... as very clearly evidenced by the raffles.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
If you have not made it out to a Vrod event you need to, I met some of the nicest people this weekend. These people made us first timers feel right at home. THANK YOU ALL! Martin and Toni, THANK YOU will not suffice but it is all I can offer here. You are the most generous and pleasant folks Paula, Reggie and I have met in ages, God bless and hope your trip home was nice and easy.
Deadeye, passing on the air box cover, very nice indeed!
Hope we can make it out again......

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
I would like to take a few moments of your time to express my profound gratitude for all the hard work everyone involved with making this event happen.

Toni and Martin: ... What can I say, You guys did a phenomenal job of organized chaos! I am so glad that you were able to make this event happen again. Thank you for everything, the hats, the barbecue, the laughs, but most of all the memories! I am proud to count you amongst my friends!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Pat, You're all right, brother first for gifting the airbox you won and now for starting this thread! Esther and I agree with the sentiment for Clancy and Toni. The Vrod group get togethers are like no other due to folks like this. We're looking forward to an even larger turnout next year with old friends and new faces as well.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Thank you tony and martin. You guys went above and beyond .
We had a great time .
Thank you !
Billy and Karen McFarlane

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes thanks to Martin and Toni for a great time. Just to talk and laugh with all of you again was the best time I've had all year, also met some new friends so you can't beat a deal like that.

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
I have to agree with all of the above posts! Martin and Toni made this event a nice return to normalcy. Thanks for the great memories and look forward to many more.

Jim

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Many thanks. Can't wait for next year! Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts