Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are selling our home theater couch. We bought it at going out of business sale in Manchester NH (Furniture World across from the mall) Set it up in the living room, and it is just too big. Used it for about month, month in a half, then put it in our downstairs and have not used it since. It is very comfy, 3 full recliners, middle one with heat and massage, two cup holders. We paid $1700 for it (got screwed they had it "marked down from $3200" no wonder they went out of business, looking for $1200 or best offer. (On Craigslist for $1350)

Catnapper

3-pc sofa sectional featuring left side and right side recline plus a center section with sensate heat and message that also reclines. Cupholders,
luxurious padding and a durable 100% polyester fabric make this one of our top sectionals.

Command Center Chaise Recliner

Two Architectural Cup Holders

Sensate Heat and Massage in Command Center
Left Side Facing - Reclining Section with Cup Holder
Dimensions: L-86 H-41 D-41"
Right Side Facing - Reclining Section with Cup Holder
Dimensions: L-86 H-41 D-41"
Command Center Reclining Chaise Recliner with Sensate Heat and Massage
Dimensions: L-43 H-40 D-42
100% Microsuede Polyester Fabric in Tobacco

Attachments

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
That thing loooooksss COMFY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish we had room!!!!

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a very very comfy couch, if we had a larger room it would be perfect. If you look at the photos, we have a sunken living room and is just too crowded by the step, and that is our "main" way into that room.

·
I bleed Chrome!
151 Posts
Nice, I'd take it if you weren't in BFE. I've been looking for one like this for around that price, but I'm in Chicago.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lower price

$1000

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
firemedic said:
lower price

$1000
Sure looks VERY plush and comfy! Great deal for someone living in BFE. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PS...nice Mits, i have one too.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toddsvrod03 said:
Wife loves it. I wish you were a little closer.

meet you half way! We need to get it out! :D

Ya we love out Mits, 65 inch Diamond series, only problem is we are not running HD yet because they (Directv) dropped TIVO and now use their DVR....we hope TIVO comes back for the HD receiver.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a Directv HD DVR and now get a ton of HD that was just launched. I even get the weather channel in HD! Yeah I know....... So whats the issue? F TIVO. They have had the monopoly for too long.... Awesome couch. I just bought one otherwise I would have been interested...

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
525 Posts
Talked to my wife again and she still doesn't want to drive that far for a couch. 700 miles one way. She would probably drive that far for a pair of shoes though:hidesbeh: She's not much of a traveler when it comes to driving. She loves the couch.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump
best offer! With in reason.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I had almost the same couch and when I re-did my home theater I didn't want it anymore. I couldn't get rid of it for anything. I even offered it to people for free and still nothing. I ended up donating it to a local shelter and just used it as a tax right off.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
i would be all over it if i was closer

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vrod-Mike said:
I had almost the same couch and when I re-did my home theater I didn't want it anymore. I couldn't get rid of it for anything. I even offered it to people for free and still nothing. I ended up donating it to a local shelter and just used it as a tax right off.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead:

:deal:

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I don't suppose you'd ship half of it to Korea would you? Man, that thing is NICE!

Good luck and here's a bump for you...maybe someone will buy it for a Superbowl party or something...

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold!

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
So it went to Korea????:thumb: :rofl: Congrats!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
wait, uh...what? Geez, I'd hate to see the shipping costs on that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts