Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to find something more current to display on our home page? Seems to me the administrators of this site should freshen it up every now and then to keep it current. Best of 2009 - Motorcycles of the year? 2009 Moto GP in Indianapolis? How about a thread about the Indianapolis Moto GP on the 29th of August – this year?

The site looks forsaken in this area.

·
Registered
290 Posts
We miss you Max!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Never had the pleasure as I'm too new - what happened to Max?

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A very brief history. Max Millender started this site back in 2003 when it was originally called vrodforum.com. He sold the site to focus on taking care of his terminally ill wife (she has since passed away - her name was Jeannie).

The site lives on but Max and Jeannie forever will be the Father and Mother of this great forum. He tended to really be on top of things and old info would not have been on a site he ran..

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
I believe his name was Millender.

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
His name is Millender :eek:)

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
While we're discussing the front/main page, I would like to see standards on obese file sizes be observed, no disrespect to our Bike of the month contest organizor lux,or those who have been profiled,the photo files need to be kept as small as practical

·
Registered
179 Posts
A very brief history. Max Millender started this site back in 2003 when it was originally called vrodforum.com. He sold the site to focus on taking care of his terminally ill wife (she has since passed away - her name was Jeannie).

The site lives on but Max and Jeannie forever will be the Father and Mother of this great forum. He tended to really be on top of things and old info would not have been on a site he ran..
Thanks KVD...

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Just fix and change the darn thing by now...

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
photos

While we're discussing the front/main page, I would like to see standards on obese file sizes be observed, no disrespect to our Bike of the month contest organizor lux,or those who have been profiled,the photo files need to be kept as small as practical
Your welcome to erase all 30 of my downloaded gallery pix on file.

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
Your welcome to erase all 30 of my downloaded gallery pix on file.
No need to purge your or my files in our galleries

My focus is on only the main page, I am not a moderator or page editor, so others need to action

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
purge

No need to purge your or my files in our galleries

My focus is on only the main page, I am not a moderator or page editor, so others need to action
Do you know how to contact the Forum administration?
It's not by posting negative comments.
I think LUX is doing an excellent job @ vrod of months & year. Absolutely no need to delete or change LUX. ....Good luck if you're thinking differently. :chair:

However I do want my gallery purged. :D

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
Do you know how to contact the Forum administration?
Yes, IIRC.... Big-Rod is one of the administrators and any of the MOD's including RJ may be able to plant a bug in his ear concerning your desire to purge your gallery, and several of the concerns about the main page content.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts