Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VRSCR has had per dealer $20,162.72 to bring it back to life. Foremost is taking pictures tomarrow and I will find out more as to what I can do. Thank god I had gap insurance. My ins dect. will be paid I get some money toward a downpayment. Foremost will pay for clothing and helmet damaged in crash, need to find out about accessiories I place on bike not in bike note.

Thanks for all the kindness from every one about my recovery.

PS in views for the last 2 weeks I had the 3rd most popular tush.:dance:

David

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Broken link in the signature.

$20k+????? How was that not totalled? You could have got 2 '06 R's for that.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your correct GTRMAN 66 the bike is totaled; I needed to say more clearly that i'm dealing with Formost about what to do now that the bike is toast.

About the link being broken its been that way a long time and I have not gone in to the area to get rid of that, thanks for the reminder.

David

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
vrodsweeper said:
Your correct GTRMAN 66 the bike is totaled; I needed to say more clearly that i'm dealing with Formost about what to do now that the bike is toast.

About the link being broken its been that way a long time and I have not gone in to the area to get rid of that, thanks for the reminder.

David

What's to deal with? They pay you for the bike and you go buy a new one. Unless you owe more then it worth. Then that could be a small problem.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vrod-Mike :deal: papers to sign from Foremost then :deal: to gap insurance people other stuff from Foremost in clothing and helmet replacement, get rid of old loan with Eaglemark so I can have new one. It takes I am not sure how long to get all these ducks in a row. Its just time, but maybe the time my foot is healed, it wil be time to get back on the bike whatever I choose. I would like it if that liquid cooled Buell was available sooner, I may wait to see it and decide what to do. Withdrawl of not riding stinks though. I also miss all the wonderful riders I met in So Cal, and its looks not good for going to Kansas City to the Sept meeting.

Thanks Vrod-Mike all is falling into place.

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts