Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you recent new owners know what Im feeling right now for sure!....I just got the call from dealer,they FINALLY found me a vivid/orange DX on the locator,which just came into another dealer about 2 hrs from me...and yep,they are going to get it tomorrow!!!....

so if all goes well with getting my insurance together ect ect....I should be riding home my new 08 DX finally!....OMG im freaking!!!...YES YES!!!!

soon Ill be :ride:

be back with pics soon!!!! :bolt

Dan

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Great news Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,170 Posts
I doubt you will be able to sleep tonight!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Man the more I see the DX the more I want one...not sure if I am ready to get rid of my R yet

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Congrats!!! You can just hear how excited you are in your post!!!!

Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG....LOL,ive been calling everyone I know!....telling them all to take the next 2 days off work!..lol..this was really unexpected,as I was told I might be waiting till january!....I actually located this bike myself by making some calls on phone!...LOL.

I didnt even think about tonight not being able to sleep!...I recall about 3 weeks ago when I test rode a new DX ,I did not sleep all night!...im way worse then a kiddy at XMAS!!!!!....

thanks everyone!....Now im officially gonna be a OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Pics to come!
Dan

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Congrats!

·
Ultimate Trashman !
49 Posts
Dan, you are so lucky. Stan's delivered mine in January! Do you know how cold it is, sleeping with your new DX in the garage in January?? Maybe this weekend we can meet up and put on some miles, get some pics, check your blood pressure? You will LOVE this bike!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
duckman111 said:
Dan, you are so lucky. Stan's delivered mine in January! Do you know how cold it is, sleeping with your new DX in the garage in January?? Maybe this weekend we can meet up and put on some miles, get some pics, check your blood pressure? You will LOVE this bike!

thanks everyone for the awesome welcome!....

duckman....im taking tomorrow,friday and sat off!!!...If you want to ride saturday Ill be for sure!...do you ever head over toward buffalo?...let me know as Ill be around!...

I hope they get it early tomorrow so i can get out on it!....next 3 days are gonna be near 80 with sun too!...yah!

Dan

·
Wick
546 Posts
Half your luck, Im still waiting ordered mine in early May still waiting.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats Dan, today's the day!

Ride safe and get some pics posted. ;o)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts