Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now offering true 3 piece billet wheels. Our new RPM series will be available in about 5 weeks in our "8 Spoke" and "Le Mans" designs. 18 x 5.5's are shown.

The rim has our smooth lip design and is made from forged billet aluminum. It is shown in powder coated black. The center is also forged billet shown in chrome and fastened with chrome 12PT hardware. We can do the colors in reverse. We can also do different color combos on special orders.

The retail price is:
19 x 3.00 $1550
18 x 5.50 $1590
18 x 8.50 $1690
Chrome or Black Pulley $425
Chrome or Black Rotors $250
Polished Stainless rotors $195

Attachments

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
:banghead: Those are EXACTLY the wheels I want. RMD Billet has similar ones, but no 19" for the front, so I have dodged that bullet for a while...

What'd you have to go do this for?!? :chair:

Ugh. I need to sell some stuff! Can you quote a (as near as possible) bolt-on for an '06 D? 18x5.5 rear, 19x3 front, rotors (for Brembos) and pulley? Plus whater else I would need to mount them.

I need to know how big a garage sale I need to hold.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Also - do you have an example of the reverse? (black spokes, chome rims) Would that have black rivets?

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steppenwolf said:
:banghead: Those are EXACTLY the wheels I want. RMD Billet has similar ones, but no 19" for the front, so I have dodged that bulley for a while...

What'd you have to go do this for?!? :chair:

Ugh. I need to sell some stuff! Can you quote a (as near as possible) bolt-on for an '06 D? 18x5.5 rear, 19x3 front, rotors (for Brembos) and pulley? Plus whater else I would need to mount them.

I need to know how big a garage sale I need to hold.
19 x 3.0 $1550
18 x 3.5 $1590
Pulley $425
3 Matching Polished Stainless Rotors $585
Total Free Shipping $4150
Add $165 if you want the black center rotors.

I'll discount the package 10% for any forum member who places an order between now and December 5th, 2007.

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steppenwolf said:
Also - do you have an example of the reverse? (black spokes, chome rims) Would that have black rivets?
No example of Black spokes yet. We were planning on the black rim version to launch the wheels. We can do a reverse with black bolts. I'll see what I can come up with to show you.

Jerry

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Hogpro said:
No example of Black spokes yet. We were planning on the black rim version to launch the wheels. We can do a reverse with black bolts. I'll see what I can come up with to show you.

Jerry
I PM'd you. My bike is all about black and chrome - I imagine black spokes and bolts, chrome rim, along with the polished rotors and chrome sprocket would be badass - and very unique.

Decisions, decisions.....

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steppenwolf said:
I PM'd you. My bike is all about black and chrome - I imagine black spokes and bolts, chrome rim, along with the polished rotors and chrome sprocket would be badass - and very unique.

Decisions, decisions.....
The black spokes, chrome rim, and black bolts are no problem. We'll try and have a sample in about 10 days.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Smokedog said:
Jerry ,
Lets go ahead and do the Indy wheel also .....:stilpoke:
I agree - the Indy would look AWESOME as a three-piece! As a matter of fact, if you could do the Indy with chrome center/hardware and black rim at this price point, I'm in. (though you probably have me with the 8-spoke, too)

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steppenwolf said:
I agree - the Indy would look AWESOME as a three-piece! As a matter of fact, if you could do the Indy with chrome center/hardware and black rim at this price point, I'm in. (though you probably have me with the 8-spoke, too)
We're listning ...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Steppenwolf said:

I am in for the 3 piece INDYS !!!

( but the back wheel will have to come in a 10 inch wide for your 280 kit )

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
I can't wait to see the Lemans in chrome rim with black spokes!! Very interested.

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spinedoc said:
I can't wait to see the Lemans in chrome rim with black spokes!! Very interested.
Check the original post. I have added a LeMans. The black spokes will come later.

Jerry

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Hogpro said:
Check the original post. I have added a LeMans. The black spokes will come later.

Jerry
Any chance of the Indys getting the 3-piece treatment this year? Or the Mystics? Something where the spokes are not quite so wide and flat as the 8-spoke or LeMans?

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Or the Daytona???? :)

(I just like the wheels with thinner spokes)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts