Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good, we need to be at Severn View services for 11.00,so meet at 9.00 or earlier ?
Lets make it 8.30 then we can leave at 9ish - its only 77 miles to the Severn services so we can be there in 45 mins :)

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a good day.Martin,Anne and I met up at Reading services and set off down the M4.A small detour had to be taken as some numpty decided to block the motorway with the remains of their vehicle.
This of course meant we had to go a little bit faster to make the setting off time :)
We made it and set off on the route - it was slightly surreal to see the residents of nursing homes sat at the roadside cheering us on!
As we got near to Chepstow the going got really slow and the water temp crept up to 133 , at which point my bike decided to have a little wee , so we decided to stop and let it cool down.I'm blaming the twat who overfilled the radiator when changing the coolant hose....
As we were stood at the roadside looking nonchalant Mac pulled up,so we eventually mosied into town for beer and curry.
Mac disappeared mid afternoon to go and plot the next stage of world domination leaving the 3 of us to sample the best sex drugs and rock and roll that Chepstow has to offer....

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a crappy video where not much interesting happens.
Still , I learnt that my new £12 chinese mini cam works , that I need to mount it more rigidly and that it needs to be on the nearside really :)

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its one of these if anyone else fancies one:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120612141389
You'll need a memory card as well , a class 6 is recommended for best results (note I have no idea what this means...) - I use one of these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/SAMSUNG-MICRO-SPEED-CLASS-ADAPTOR/dp/B00332Q9PC/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1287470986&sr=1-10

Although the card I use is an 8GB the cam will only record in 4GB chunks , which equates to 50 minutes of video. I understand this 4gb limit is something to do with the way the card is formatted (see note above...)

Its pretty good though for the cost :)

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts