Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being a member of the local HOG club, i was wondering if any members have been snubbed about being a vrod owner. ive gotten a pretty cool receiption from mine, it just doesnt make since to me

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm not really a active H.O.G member but I have kick it with my local chapter and All were pretty cool .most guys were pretty stoked on my nightrod .I'm sure there are a few haters in any group but thats there problem

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
I get is a lot of ribbing because I always make them stop every 85 miles or so! :) But besides that, generally, they are a great bunch of friendly people that just like their bikes and going for rides.

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
I am a member of the livermore chapter and they are all real nice people. most comments are "is that thing as fast as they say it is?" or "to fast for me that's why I don't own one" the first hog meeting I went to people were giving up their seats for my wife and I right and left. Very encouraging and always asking if you are coming on the next ride. to be honest never met nicer and more caring bunch of people. This complement also extends to the sponcer dealer. the parts people go out of there way to help you out, most likely because they want the sale, but helpful is helpful!

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
mikep said:
I get is a lot of ribbing because I always make them stop every 85 miles or so! :) But besides that, generally, they are a great bunch of friendly people that just like their bikes and going for rides.

But you are the ONLY one that can ride from the rear of the pack all the way to the front to tell them you need gas BEFORE they pass the gas station. :D

·
Philly Vrod Guy
684 Posts
I have been a member of the Bucks County HOG group for 3 years. They have no problem with the VROD.... Most really like it and have even commented that of they could have a 2nd bike, that is their choice. Great people that just like to have fun riding

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Ontario HOG in NY was a very welcoming group when I had the VRSCA. Sure there were some who were not interested, but for the most part they were all very curious about it and supportive of me as a rider.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Slightly off topic.
I purchased mine used and am not a H.O.G. member.
I was on a poker run yesterday with about 15 other bikes, most were Harley's.
Everyone of them were coming over complimenting and asking about the V-ROD.
They would also pull up along side me with the thumbs up on the road. They loved it, but most said it was too fast for them?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have not been snubbed yet, seems like a good group of people. There are 1 or two other v-rod owners in our chapter, I told them about this site but I haven't seen them on here yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts