Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back in Black
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
v-rod hitch. I think it should fit 07 to 12 wide frame. was on my 07 dx. really do not want to ship. Would cost anout as much to ship than I am willing to sell for i think. I live in Greenville SC you interested in stopping by Greenville talking v rods let me know. $50?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Holy Crap Batman Boost a hitch for a V Rod ? ! Well OK so $ 50 is a great price for that if that's what you wanna do - add shipping not a bad deal - good luck selling it - I'm sure someone out there will pick it up -

·
Back in Black
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why not. You have been around awhile suprise you have not seen it. In fact pretty sure you and me have bought some stuff from each other. just want to get it to someone who will use it. here is some very old pictures of it. I had the power torque and rode 500 miles a day, across blue ridge parkway a few times. of course i was younger and better shape lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Very cool trailer looks good in Black Boost what were you carrying in it camping gear & clothes ? Also what does the two bolts on each side attach to - directly to the inner fender support ? Or are there two stay on brackets like the saddlebag kit ?

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Holy Crap Batman that hitch new is $ 295 plus shipping ! Yes, I see Knut J it attaches to the steel inner fender similar to the leave on brackets for the saddlebag kit - $ 50 ? great deal for someone interested in pulling a trailer with a V Rod even if you had to pay another $ 50 to Boost for shipping & handling if he'd do it. - 👍

·
Registered
2008 VRSCD Night Rod
17 Posts
If this hasn't been sold, I'll buy it if I can pick it up in May. I'll be in SC May 8th-14th. I will pay for it now and pick it up then.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts