Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having trouble finding highway/forward extension pegs for my VRod, I’m 6’2 with a short torso. And would appreciate any links/guidance. This is my first Harley and bike is completely stock. All I could find is the kuryakyn 4 inch peg extensions. There has to be more extensions out there just don’t know where to look. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
www.revzilla.com has about 10 options. Search on your model bike and choose "all foot controls".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im having trouble finding highway/forward extension pegs for my VRod, I’m 6’2 with a short torso. And would appreciate any links/guidance. This is my first Harley and bike is completely stock. All I could find is the kuryakyn 4 inch peg extensions. There has to be more extensions out there just don’t know where to look. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Same problem...Have been looking at taller bigger seat, or the Swingwing universal pegs since they can go on without highwaybars/engine/crashguards.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Viking Custom Motorcycles, Ft Lauderdale FL, they had several options time ago or also they can make it for you, I'm unrelated to them but they did a couple good works on friends and mine. As well this guy from Miami, Sebastien Sil, he does very limited custom parts, though expensive guy knows his business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts