Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Friend of Max.
21,714 Posts
Why does everyone keep listening to this RJ guy? He's shady, I'm tellin you.

· Friend of Max.
21,714 Posts
Biker Bill said:
I though I'd post up a modification I did today. The inspiration comes from RJ and a few other members here. The idea is to have the low beam operate normally. Then when you switch to high beam, the low beam remains lit providing "more" light, per say. I haven't tried this out at night but it really lit up my garage in the day light. I think this is an easy quick mod anyone familiar with simple soldering/wiring techniques. Thanks RJ for the idea! On with the pics...

THIS WORKS ON 04' VRSCB and similar headlights....

Back on Topic for a second:

1. If you are using the HD garage door opener, don't bother doing this. It won't work with the opener.

2. If you take apart the hand control connector itself, you can solder a 16g or 18g wire directly to the crimp of the Deutsch connector and you don't have to worry about weather or not your taping job will be good. Not to mention a few seconds to take this jumper off if you ever need to.

RJ

· Friend of Max.
21,714 Posts
does anyone know what wires I will need to connect to do this mod on my sons 2001 Night Train .Thanks , Kenny O
Same ones. Yellow and Blue. The headlight wiring is the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.