Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Some of you know me from some other forums, (don't hold that against me). I haven't rode in 2 weeks, the weather in northern Illinois sucks!
It's supposed to get up to 42* today. If it does I will be changing some parts on my V-ROD I had chrome plated.
Talk to ya later, Steve.

p.s. Well done Max!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: :biker: ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a fast fall, right up to winter. Did Sturgis first part of August, then the 100th, then cams & 95 kit in the bagger, then my SRT-4 Dodge came in (I ordered it 08,2002!). I hate winter but I sure needed a rest!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I added some chrome but it's still the same. I had the shift & brake levers, rear peg mounts, shifter rod, and kickstand chromed. I ordered the factory chrome body kit, but it's on back order. It may be spring before it gets here but you know I'll post some pics when I get it! Steve.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Steve when are we going to get some pics of your bike in the gallery? :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Max.
1) I got a new camera, I haven't figured out how to use it yet,
2) My printer is junk so I got a new one, haven't hooked it up yet,
3) My bike looks like something from a Mad Max movie, no body work on it! Sold my red skins & ordered Harleys chrome set, (not as sharp as yours). Of course they are on back-order.
I'll get the camera and printer figured out over the holidays, but no pics untill I get my chrome! Steve.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.