Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to throw out a big Thank You to the great people of Mobile Bay Harley Davidson in Mobile Alabama. If you ever get the good fortune to deal with them, take the opportunity cause they certainly did right by me. I spotted one of their online ads for a 06 Street Rod and couldn’t pass up the deal. With only a few phone calls to David McCrary we were able to close the deal & he said he would have it ready & waiting for me to pick it up.
I drove my truck solo from Abilene Texas to Mobile Alabama & when I arrived I was taken care of with VIP attention. They had the motorcycle carefully loaded, all documentation completed within a half hour of my arrival. They even helped me find some Limited Edition rider’s jacket that I was looking for in a size they didn’t have by checking all the dealers on my way back to Texas & found one in my size in Shreveport Louisiana. They had the Shreveport Dealer set aside the jacket for me and even printed out a map for me… all while I was out loading the motorcycle. They had me safely back on the long trip home with minimal delay. The efficiency even extended to the registration paperwork…it was already waiting for me when I got back to Texas at the local Vehicle Registration office to finish the Texas paperwork. The whole Mobile Bay Harley Team went well beyond in Southern Hospitality and Professionalism to make this purchase a pleasant experience & I suspect that’s not a rare thing within the Harley community, but I wanted to point out that “My Hat’s Off “ to their level of commitment to the customer. Thanks Again & I’ll certainly stop back in & say Hi when I’m passing through!

·
Bike snob
756 Posts
:vrodforu: :vrodforu:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
:vrodforu: :welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Great choice, Mr. Dude. Welcome to the best website on the net!

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
welcome, glad you got some first rate service

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:welcome:

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Welcome!:D